VI

(it's from the anime film '5cm per second' by makoto shinkai who created 'your name' highly recommend)

"you can be my only star, you could be my moonlight"
-forever by exo

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

wonho's voice then shouted at jimin indicating him to come over. he got off his seat and walked to the monitors, very careful of the crew.

"well hello jimin," wonho ran though the board of what he was supposed to do. from his peripheral vision he could he yoongi taking quick glances at him before putting his eyes back on the page. jimin felt a slight smile come onto his face but he bit the inside of his mouth so the corners of his lips wouldn't raise. surprisingly it worked but he knew it wasn't the best option.

"is that okay with you?" wonho asked him while putting the board away. jimin nodded walking back to the till.

what he had to do was casually look at yoongi as if he is a normal customer and go back to reading the newspaper which was one made by the props department. it said 'robber strikes again!'with a picture of yoongi's backside. the small text was actually the lyrics to his song which jimin found to be quite clever. the inside of the newspaper was just a normal one found in the newsagents or cornershop.

yoongi was held up by what looked like his make up artist. he had a apron filled with brushes. that just reminded jimin of those beauty gurus, 'wow use my code for 10% off!!1!11!1!11!!'. he did look really good though. his angelic dyed grey wisps of hair just about grazed under eyes which looked like the colour of an undiscovered serene ocean; too bad those were the job of contact lenses. his skin, absolutely flawless, not a blemish in sight. jimin really wanted his secrets.

tae pulled out little clips from a miniature ornate metal box and pinned yoongi's fringe up to do little touch ups on his makeup.
"wow are you okay yoongi you seem to have sweated a lot. is it the cute till guy?" he pulled out a compact and started to lightly pat it onto his forehead where the b.b. cream was becoming a bit patchy.

"not you as well and no i don't have any feelings for him of any sort. why don't you team up with wonho for goodness sake." yoongi huffed blowing some of the stray hairs laying on his forest upwards.

"wow careful there i was just kidding but seriously why this much sweat. your face is turning very very oily." tae chuckled as he slowly closed the compact and placed it into the pocket in his apron.

"well believe it or not my job here is very hard," yoongi stated firmly.

tae pulled some blotting sheets and quickly patted them on yoongi's face before stepping back.

"well go on then get on with your hard job." smiling tae went back behind the cameras to the trailer.  yoongi gave him a bitter smile back and walked into the spot wonho told him to.

"are we ready?" wonho waited a bit until all of the technical people nodded along with jimin and yoongi, "okay then go!"

a/n so luckily wattpad didn't delete this chapter thank goodness lmao also jimin is legit dying over yoongi next chapter is going to be the funniest thing i'm pretty sure.

-miruna