XV

Want a romance like the old timesWant to slow dance when it's show timeJust me and you, and that slow jam that we both likeThat playlist, my favorite, so play it, but babyF a love song I need you to say it say it-really by blackpink (ugh queens ca...

Want to slow dance when it's show time
Just me and you, and that slow jam that we both like
That playlist, my favorite, so play it, but baby
F a love song I need you to say it say it
-really by blackpink
(ugh queens came back with bops)

-

walking into the kitchen jimin noticed his phone was buzzing, picking it up he realised hoseok was calling so he briskly tapped his screen answering his call,

"yeah whats up?" he asked stretching on his tiptoes yawning.

"open your fucking door it was raining and i'm drenched,"

"fine demanding much," jimin ended the call as he opened the door to see a hoseok drenched in a white shirt which came down to his knees.

"oh i'll get you a towel but why this early?"

hoseok stepped into the apartment sliding his shoes off and shivering,

"well umm namjoon sort of took things off course when i stayed round his and um yeah i felt awkward waking up with him and you were the closest place i could come by," he explained as jimin came back into the living room handing him a towel to get dry.

jimin nodded as he sat down on the sofa picking up his phone, "sure i mean i left my alarm on so thats why i'm awake this early, eggs for breakfast?" jimin asked hoseok. though the only thing he could see were all the love bites underneath hoseok's shirt to the point where it had become see-through. jimin didn't really want to be distracted so he opted for a different activity instead.

"on second thoughts let's both change because im still in my work uniform and god knows what namjoon did to you so yeah," hoseok nodded to jimin's suggestion and they both went into the bedroom.

swiftly, jimin swung the doors of the gargantuan wardrobe and pulled out some sweat pants and a graphic tee for hoseok as for himself a pair of short pink velvet shorts with a hoodie.

"damn jimin have you been working out your thighs look really good," hoseok complimented him as he pulled the drenched shirt off.

"oh its nothing, i've just gotten used to sitting down all day without everything hurting me," he lowkey blushed while saying that but him and hoseok have been friends since childhood so it didn't really matter much.

after they both got dressed, they went into the kitchen where jimin was cracking eggs in the frying pan for breakfast.

"so please give me a storytime on how yoongi was because fuck," hoseok nearly fell off his chair as he clicked onto his camera roll to the video.

flipping the eggs jimin smirked,

"basically he was like really hot and he also fell on top of me and we sort of had a tiny bit of lip contact but it was," jimin was explaining casually but then as always, hoseok interupted,

"hold up bitch MIN YOONGI FELL ONTO YOU WOW AND WHAT LIP ACTION EXPLAIN, IF YOU GOT KISSED BY GAY LORD MIN YOONGI I WILL ACTUALLY JUMP OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW,"

hoseok couldn't stop himself from shouting all of this which sort of earraped jimin but he didn't mind, he was very giddy talking about it. jimin quickly grabbed his phone to show hoseok the selcas,

"so this is the first one and then," jimin paused realising yoongi took an accidental burst of the kiss. he fell onto his knees slowly tearing up. he had it on his phone.

"bitch what?" hoseok took the phone out of jimin's hand to see the burst.

"OH MY JIMIN YOU LUCKY GAY BITCH WHAT IS THIS ,"

jimin managed to stand up as hoseok was going through his camera roll,

"but also this wow you look very cute yoongi would love this," hoseok clicked on a photo with jimin wearing a cropped hoodie and ripped mom jeans with glittery fishnets underneath.

"you think so?" jimin asked hoseok as he went to the hob to plate up the eggs.

hoseok hummed in approval,

"there is a lot of talk in his fanbase whether he likes the same gender or not, i mean we all know he denies it but me ,a part of gay twitter, thinks otherwise along with my mutuals sooooo,"

jimin then placed the plates on the table ready to eat,

"hmmm interesting," jimin thought as he sat down at the table ready to dig into his food.

a/n well then....
also BLACKPINKS COMEBACK I WAS DYING SINCE AIIYL AND THEY DELIVERED OMFG I WANT TO DIE
SO MANY VISUALS
ROSÉ AND JISOO'S SINGING
AND LISA AND JENNIE'S RAPS OMFG
KILL ME
IDKCIIDJDJCJEJCJDKD
BASICALLY

-miruna