XXI

"aha taehyung i'm so tired yet i want to stay up more!" jimin giggled as he skipped to the door waiting for taehyung to come with the keys to open the door.

jimin was being quite teasing in the car, with his hand on his thigh,slowly riding up bit by bit; talking quite seductively, especially when at the traffic lights when taehyung would turn to jimin and there would be barely any space left between them. luckily they didn't kiss, even though it would've been an interesting experience. taehyung just didn't want to push himself onto jimin like that; especially when he was drunk.
jimin was just so intoxicated by the atmosphere on the other hand, he didn't realise he was doing most of it.

taehyung came and opened the door so jimin rushed in, climbing up the stairs, stumbling a few times but he was fine.
"taehyung?" jimin whispered, aware that yoongi was probably asleep.

"yeah?"

"umm do you have any makeup remover i seriously have to take my makeup off, i don't want glittery eyes in the morning," jimin giggled again. that contagious giggle.

taehyung crept up the stairs going into the bathroom and taking them out of the cupboard and passing them to jimin who was behind him.

"there are many cleansing products in here, but this would be best, take all the time you need and my room is just the second door down."
taehyung waved and then went, leaving a tipsy jimin to take his makeup off.

jimin sighed as he sat on the floor and using the mirror, removed his makeup. he really enjoyed the night but was just so tired and tipsy, he couldn't really function.

giving up on wiping his makeup, he left the toilet and walked into the second room which taehyung instructed him into going in.

he turned the metal knob and quietly walked in on his tiptoes.

the curtains were tightly shut so it was pitch black and jimin couldn't see a thing. he held is hands out, feeling everything so he wouldn't bump into anything weird. wow taehyung prepared the sleeping atmosphere.

getting closer to the bed, he felt how high the mattress was then lifted the bedding to climb in.

"today was a fun night," jimin giggled as he shuffled more into the middle of the bed.

he was expecting some sort of reply but it seemed as if taehyung fell asleep in an instant. jimin saw it coming so he turned around to where he saw taehyung's back and hugged him from the behind.

i mean him and taehyung didn't mind skinship so this wasn't really anything meaningful.

jimin was relaxed in this position until he heard a few groans,

"hm tae? i thought u and jimin were still out."

shit. it was yoongi instead.

"oh yoongi umm sorry i mistook you for taehyung umm if you want i can leave i'm so sorry i though this was his room," jimin stuttered as he quickly let go of yoongi's waist and stumbled out of bed,

"mm no jimin come back it's fine don't worry," yoongi turned and clasped jimin's hand which made him fall back into the bed.

"i mean if you're comfortable why move back to taehyung. i don't mind, all i do is sleep,"

luckily it was pitch black so yoongi couldn't see jimin blush the life out of himself but what yoongi could tell from jimin's body language was that he was very flustered.

"oh yeah um sure," jimin arranged his shirt again and slipped back into the bed.

yoongi placed an extra pillow on jimin's side and then turned to face jimin.

the atmosphere was quite tranquil yet a bit tense due to jimin being quite shaken up by the whole situation.

jimin decided to pinch his leg to make sure this was real then faced to turn yoongi as well, making himself comfortable.

a/n oOf boi u thought
these frequent updates 😤😤😩💦

-miruna