XII

But we couldn't go very far'Cause you locked your keys in your carSo you sat and stared at my lipsAnd I could already feel your kiss-strawberries and cigarettes -troye sivan

'Cause you locked your keys in your car
So you sat and stared at my lips
And I could already feel your kiss
-strawberries and cigarettes
-troye sivan

"what's so funny park? do you want a selca with me aswell?" yoongi asked as he brought the phone to his lap.

jimin didn't respond for a slight second as if time had just stopped waiting for his answer. blushing violently, he nodded as he scooted his chair closer to yoongi until their shoulders were touching.

yoongi then raised the phone up until both of them were in frame. jimin quite fussy about his hair, spent a few minutes placing his hair in a good position.

"good there beauty guru?" yoongi chuckled as he turned to look at yoongi. but that was a mistake, their faces got closer and closer each second. the space between them diminishing as yoongi's lips were placed on jimin's cheek fiery cheek. yoongi could feel the velvety skin beneath but he knew this wasn't right so he pulled away almost immediately. yoongi brought the phone down to realise he had all the accidental kiss as a burst on jimin's camera roll. oh well. it was cute.

jimin on the other hand was completely shocked that the one and only min yoongi kissed him on the cheek. he felt his face burn up like a fireplace, bit by bit but at this point there was no point in hiding it.

"oh jimin i'm so sorry it was a total accident, is your hair better now?" yoongi inquired as he quickly half-bowed.

"yeah i'm fine don't worry," jimin said in a flustered tone as he regained his smile for the selca. yoongi then counted down from three to take the photos.

the first one yoongi took was both of them with little peace signs, the next one was then simply smiling- jimin's blushing more visible in this one, another one with them doing little finger hearts and the last one yoongi had a weird finger arrangement and jimin cupping his face into a flower pose. yoongi placed the phone in jimin's hands and smiled.

"umm yoongi what is that pose with your fingers?" jimin asked being quite interested since he did that in nearly every selca.

"well its my daegu gang sign. in high school me and my gang from daegu would have this as a sign or something. i can't really go in depth because it would ruin the meaning but there you go." 

jimin smiled, "anyways i shall send this video to hoseok do you want to  see his reaction?"

yoongi nodded. he wanted to see how  the gays in his fanbase reacted to this type of stuff. he liked being close with guys but that's all it meant. after all he did see hoseok's daily tweets since he tags him in literally everything. yoongi wondered whether jimin followed him on all the social medias.

"okay and send," jimin pressed the button and sent the video of yoongi to hoseok. it seemed quiet for a few minutes until the message was opened.

hoehoeseok: OMFG
hoehoeseok: NO
hoehoeseok:OFJOELCKSMSKCKDKCKDKCKDKCKDKCKXKKDKDKDKCIDJ
hoehoeseok: OMFG YOONGI I LOVE YOU
hoehoeseok: ISTG WTF
hoehoeseok:OMGGGGGGG

yoongi was laughing at the fact hoseok was literally spazzing out and dying.

"this is what i have to deal with on a daily basis you see," jimin chuckled as he placed his phone on the counter, which was making pinging noises every second.

[INCOMING CALL FROM HOEHOESEOK]