VIII

When you slightly smile at me, I really go crazy

How can you be so pretty baby?

How can I explain this feeling?

When I see you, my heart becomes numb and sore

Oh, with what word can I explain you?

All the words of the world is probably not enough

-peach -IU

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

he broke from the dream when a rich warm voice on his right spoke,
"do you mind?" jimin turned to see yoongi. he presumed he was finished filming now. slowly, jimin sat up trying to look more awake and presentable.

jimin nodded, "no not at all go ahead," jimin pushed a spare chair from under the till so yoongi could sit on it.

"i'm guessing you're hungry, do you want ramen?" jimin kindly asked yoongi with a soft grin placed on his face.

"yes sure any flavour is fine i don't mind," yoongi replied as he pulled out his phone out of the coat he was wearing.

jimin then walked down to the ramen aisle to pick out ramen. there were many choices yet jimin was very indecisive so it didn't really help.

he was torn between the cheese and the chicken one. he loved both but decided to go with the chicken since it was the safer option. cheese was the flavour either everyone loved or hated.

he took the packs and walked across to the ramen making station near the till.

"i could get used to this," yoongi muttered under his breath so jimin couldn't hear.

opening the packs of ramen, jimin placed them each in trays along with all the spices and clicked the button for hot water.

while that was going on he went to the till and passed yoongi a pair of wooden chopsticks due to pulling his own pair from his bag. they were sailor moon chopsticks which were acquired for his 20th birthday from hoseok.

"interesting chopsticks you have there park jimin," yoongi commented to jimin as he took the chopsticks out of the special decorated box.

jimin couldn't believe min yoongi 'complimented' him on his pair of chopsticks. he felt very giddy but obviously he had to keep it cool.

he giggled a bit, "ah thank you i got them for my birthday a couple of years ago."
yoongi nodded his head in interest as jimin went to get the trays of ramen with a towel in each hand so he wouldn't get burnt.

he placed one in front of him and yoongi.

"enjoy the chicken ramen," jimin spoke but it was too late as yoongi was already head first in it.

--

"so did i choose good ramen?" jimin enquired after yoongi was nearly finished. he seemed like a  ravenous animal who hadn't eaten in years, each bite filling him up and satisfying him with a smile; which finally appeared on his face after  long time of hibernation.

"i guess so well done park jimin, but do you still think my music is only 'decent'?" yoongi asked as he finished slurping the soup from the ramen. he placed his chopsticks neatly and vertically in the tray. then pulled a tissue from the box and patted his lips before folding that neatly into the tray also. turning his body so he was facing jimin, he was waiting for an answer. truth is yoongi was attacked when jimin was  his ramen, his lips turned slightly red and more puffier due to the spices in the ramen. that was his only weakness, his lips.

"well," jimin spoke with a full mouth before swallowing his food and wiping his lips, " your debut album is very well done along with the repackage of it. your concepts are always amazing and..." jimin realised he had said too much like he actually enjoyed yoongi's music and yoongi caught on to that.

"but you're admitting now that it is 'amazing' and 'very well done'. make up your mind park jimin." truth is yoongi wanted to hear jimin saying that he loved his music and work so they could be friends but jimin seemed a bit hesitant.

jimin then finally finished his ramen, "you done?" jimin asked yoongi as he pointed to his ramen tray. yoongi slightly nodded indicating a yes.

" but don't you go ignoring my question park jimin," he shouted to jimin even though he was only a few steps away.

when jimin came back he sat down and cleared his throat,

"i really enjoy your music. i even have your albums on my itunes and when i'm bored i stream your music videos. is that enough for you min yoongi?" jimin rushed out everything he could even though he missed out some stuff so he wouldn't seem crazily obsessed and scare yoongi away. jimin really admired yoongi and everything he did but he could't bring himself to tell him since jimin thought of it as quite a cringey thing to do. yoongi had probably heard the ' oh you changed my life, i love you so much' kind of deal.

"that's more like it park jimin," yoongi had a grin appear on his face, "anyways care to share some of that pocky with me, i need a dessert,"

jimin passed the pack to him as he pulled out a pocky and started to eat it. how jimin wished he could be on the other end of the pocky stick. actually those min yoongi x reader fanfics on wattpad just corrupted him.

a/n lmao so i wrote this chapter when i had spare time at the end of my maths exam. it was a great use of my time honestly. but i still can't get over bts announcing tour dates!!! they're finally coming to the uk and honestly i feel jungkook is going to be extra and just learn a bunch of slang for the 2 london dates. imagine this, "sup lads, wanna get a cheeky nados?" okay i'm sorry.

edit: lmao wattpad keeps messing out the layout of my paragraphs kms

but i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-miruna