II

"Don't be nervous, does it seem like a dream? I am shining for you I'll hold your trembling hand I'll warmly hold you" -glass bead by gfriend

I am shining for you
I'll hold your trembling hand
I'll warmly hold you"
-glass bead by gfriend

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

sitting on the hard plastic stool, tapping his pen on the table, he was waiting for the camera men to arrive. he kept on moving on his seat. quite uncomfortable it was. time passed. a monotonous sound of ticking rang in jimin's ears making his limbs slowly lifeless, losing control of the timing in which he tapped his pen.

falling into a deep trance, his view was filled with a violet-tinged sky littered unevenly with clumps of fluff. some were spread out marbling the sharp rays of orange glow creating coloured swirls. below were rows upon rows of dusky pink buds of flowers. some had opened up their soft delicate petals to the airy atmosphere while others decided to stay enclosed, tightly shut as possible. as his view started to magnify, focusing on all the flowers one by one admiring their uplifting smell and velvety petals, there was one flower different from all the rest. though in shape and size it was closed up and surrounded by the others, it's colour was yellow. a yellow filled with happiness and joy. what was it doing inbetween all these sorrowful grey-touched pink flowers?

a soft banging noise made jimin awake from his reverie, stopping all the monotone noises surrounding him. he sighed, thankful he didn't have to wait anymore with the slow ticking of time ; he pulled out the jangling keys from the drawer full of clutter and mess under the till and walked to open the door.

he was greeted by smiling men holding and carrying camera equipment.

"ah hello you must be park jimin helping us today. hopefully you have been notified about the changes and know that a music video is being filmed here. am i correct in saying that?" a bright red-haired man spoke to to jimin. if you were to compare both of them side by side, jimin would be a smaller version of the well built man. he had broader muscular shoulders and arms and his proportions were just very pleasing to look at. jimin wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the gym in his spare time. he looks like the kind of dude to lift the heaviest weights while doing push-ups.
the only thing which really made the men resemble eachother were their thin legs which progressed up to their well-built thighs. it was quite obvious on the elder man due to him wearing black skinny jeans but on jimin he had to wear the horrendous orange trousers which didn't benefit him in any way possible.

"yes mr??" jimin is wanted to find out the man's name. he seemed like good company.

"ahh yes lee hoseok head of photography and film at light entertainment but you can call me wonho."

another hoseok? it's like one leaves and another comes. but jimin had to admit, he wanted to know hoseok more.

"ah thank you hoseok. please set up all of your stuff and get shooting. i'm at the till if you need help so just give me a shout if you need help."

wonho snickered, " guess hoseok it is then and sure thank you so much, nice glitter also."

jimin tried not to blush because being complimented by a nice, gentle and good-looking man never happened. it was too late; by the time he took his hands-which were filled with rings- to cover his face, the expanse of a deep scarlet red started to slowly creep up and spread along his face.

he bowed as a thanks and walked to his till. jimin was intrigued by who decided to shoot here but by all of his guesses,which were most probably wrong, it wasn't going to be anyone famous.

a/n ayee a new chapter. are you enjoying it so far? this ff idea came to me in a dream and honestly i think in the dream yoongi became my ultimate bias because he looked just absolutely stunning.

hope you enjoyed and stick around,

-miruna