XI

It's strange, you're differentI stop this game and I look at you againI'm not afraid, because I just feltThat a new story will begin

I stop this game and I look at you again
I'm not afraid, because I just felt
That a new story will begin

-peek a boo
-red velvet
——

"ummm well that was interesting let's review the footage," wonho decided to butt in as he was gesturing for both of them to come over. yoongi went ahead leaving jimin behind. he felt a bit left out so jimin quickly speed walked to catch up with yoongi.

when they were both either side of wonho he replayed the footage taken by the camera men.

"i'd say this is good but we need to get some close up shots of jimin and perhaps a busted lip on him aswell. along with yoongi then going to the till and stealing the money. all good?" both of them nodded in unison with the same thoughts on their mind.

jimin was lead to tae again, presuming he was going to create a busted lip of some sort. jimin had never done gory life-like makeup because he preferred more nicer and well cuter make up in general. but he did have high respects to the people who did so because it was quite an intricate and hard job to say the least. 

tae pulled out some special fx things and started laying them on jimin's lip until it felt all stiff.
" you won't need this for long but try not to drink out of any water bottles so the adhesive doesn't get ruined." tae advised as he gave a mirror to jimin so he could look at what he did.

other few shots were taken of jimin sprawled on the floor pretending to be knocked out. as each shot was taken, in between jimin was slightly open his eyes, and in the cracks he saw yoongi in the corner with a smug smile plastered on his face. did he enjoy this?

yoongi was now at tae's make up station for some fake blood to be applied onto his knuckles along with a normal face touch up. but his eyes still couldn't be taken off jimin's 'busted' lip. deep down, yoongi was quite happy that jimin was in his music video because he knew that the mv visuals would increase massively- especially because of his lips, well among other things too.

after the last couple of shots with yoongi were finished, wonho called everyone over very enthusiastically; waving his hands up in the air and waving quite crazily. yoongi had gotten used to it but jimin sniggered under his breath quietly. both of the 'main stars' were in front with taehyung all happy and giddy behind them.

" so everyone i can finally say that the mv shooting has finished! it has been a tough job but i'm sure that everyone will love it!" he exclaimed followed by an outburst of clapping from all the crew.

"we can all pack away all of the equipment but jimin and i need to discuss some legal stuff if you wouldn't mind," jimin nodded to wonho's words and stayed behind as every one left.

"yes hoseok?"

"ah well i was wondering and well wanted to tell you that after this mv you'll gain some popularity so just be careful of what you do," without saying anything else, wonho winked and walked back to all the camera people, leaving jimin awkwardly standing there.

deciding not to look like an absolute idiot, he slowly started to walk to taehyung. he was dying to take the busted lip off; he left all the skin underneath feeling really dry and probably cracked which didn't really help the problem he had earlier on with chapped lips. he was really proud of his lips and how he managed to 'unchap' them and get them to be softer after many skin products later.