IX

"A thick ice has formedIn the dream I shortly went intoMy agonizing phantom pain is still the sameHave I lost myself"-singularity -v

In the dream I shortly went into
My agonizing phantom pain is still the same
Have I lost myself"
-singularity -v

(this got me shook all rise up to the legend kim taehyung)

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  

wonho then shouted to yoongi and jimin to come over. as they were walking their hands brushed and jimin-out of instinct- pulled his hand away. yoongi slyly smirked finding it funny that jimin was a bit scared of skinship between them.

"hello everyone lunch good? well i did and i saw you guys having ramen so i'm guessing you are all full. anyways yoongi you have a few scenes by yourself again and then jimin we need you for the last few scenes and i think we should be finished how does that sound?" both yoongi and jimin nodded to wonho. yoongi remained with wonho and jimin went back to the till and binge-watched another few episodes of sailor moon.

yoongi had finished quite a lot of scenes during that time and now he was dying. tae gave yoongi an electric fan to hold as he was blotting the life out of yoongi's face.

"wait tae i know how i shall cool down quicker," jimin paused his sailor moon because yoongi looked too damn good for him to miss. rapidly, he pulled his from the drawer and started to take pictures. he didn't want to seem stalkerish or anything but yoongi looked really good. like 'wow take me to heaven i've died and all my sins have been erased' good. and just at that time yoongi took his shirt off.

jimin felt like fainting. yoongi's pale translucent skin glimmered as the beads of sweat slowly danced down his collar bones and muscular but flat core. jimin could almost feel his smooth skin on his fingertips. so close yet so far.

after looking down at his phone and thirsting over the photos he sent them to hoseok hoping to shut him up since his text messages and instagram dm's were going mental.

parkjiminie<3: here you thirsty hoe

[2 images attached]

hoehoeseok: OH MY HOLY SHIT FUCK ME UP WOW JIMIN HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD HE LOOKS SO FUCKING GODLY LIKE WOW PUNCH ME ANY DAY DADDY MMMMMMMMM

parkjiminie<3: okay me but i have to keep my cool since he is literally in the same room as me

hoeohoeseok: i wish i was there jimin holy shit wow well keep me updated pls he the real daddy material ;))))

parkjiminie<3: sure thing ;))))

and with that jimin put his phone down and looked up at yoongi he was now standing up and looking like even more of a meal. he wished wonho would film this and put it in the making of the music video but that wasn't probably allowed by the company. unfortunately he now had to shoot so he put his shirt back on but he still looked as good as before.

a/n ayeeee bighit decided to kill me yesterday by releasing singularity. honestly i hope to title track is going to be smooth and sultry like the opening but it's bighit so you never know. anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter because these next ones to come ;))) boi some stuff happens.

-miruna