XIV

What is this trembling? Never felt this feelingWhat's wrong with my heart? I think it's gone crazyWe know that there's a strong attractionYou can want me all you wantJust let's dance

What's wrong with my heart? I think it's gone crazy
We know that there's a strong attraction
You can want me all you want
Just let's dance

-bingle bangle
-aoa

jimin picked up the phone and accepted it to be greeted by a loud earraping scream.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD  JIMIN YOU BITCH HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOONGAY TO FILM ME A VIDEO I'M NOW FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT OH MY FUCKING GOD IM ACTUALLY DYING I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO," hoseok burst loudly into the phone sounding out of breath at the end.

"well hoseok let me just tell you that it was my own will to film that for you," yoongi angled the phone to his direction so hoseok could hear him.

"OMFG WHAT WHAT OMG YOONGI OH MY FUCKING GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR NEW ALBUM PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY HEALTHY AND GET A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP OH MY IM ACTUALLY TALKING WITH MIN YOONGI,"

yoongi laughed even more slightly covering his mouth ,
"well thank you hoseok that means a lot but i'm so sorry i have to leave now. don't forget to tag me daily."

"sure sure i won't disappoint,"

"okay then bye hoe," jimin ended the call.

yoongi nearly fell of his chair, dying from laughter.

"he is quite something well thank you jimin for being in my music video. don't forget to come to music bank. i'll get wonho to hook you up with some tickets. bye park," yoongi waved to him as he got out of his seat. jimin decided to walk him over to all of the crew since it was also nice for him to say thank you to everyone.

"thank you jimin, now we shall leave you and your shop," wonho stated as all of the crew were loading all of their heavy equipment into the cars.

"thank you hoseok, see you again soon?"

"you'll see," wonho winked as he started to walk over to the car.

jimin then closed the door as he gave a last wave to tae yoongi and wonho. now he was alone, like nothing had ever happened.

he decided to set one of the photos with yoongi as his lockscreen. the lord of the gays was with him. how he wished he got his number. but that would look a bit creepy. then he remebered he had tae's number so he texted him

jimin: hi taehyung it's me jimin and this is my number :)))

then he quickly recieved a reply.

taehyung: ahh hello jimin!! today was really fun don't you think?

jimin: yeah i guess so it was quite a new experience.

and with that some customers started to enter the shop and the day felt even more normal.

___

jimin was now at home in his cave of pillows, dead from a very interesting day at work. his heart pounded, making it the only thing he could hear. with a flutter of his eyelashes, he delicately closed his eyes while still in his work clothes because he was absolutely exhausted.

luckily tomorrow he had no lectures and was free of work, he needed that time to relax.

in his dream it was the same place again. a vast field expanding with flowers. air around him smelt like sweet popcorn. the yellow flower was still there. it looked lonely but unlike last time, another petal had started to open up towards the deeper pink shade rose next to it. what did this mean? as he went to pick it up he heard his alarm. shit. he forgot to turn off his alarm.

slamming his arm up onto the table where he left his phone, he turned the alarm off and tried to get back to sleep but it wouldn't work. tossing and turning, kicking the blanket off. nothing.

deciding time was up he rolled off the sofa onto the floor then reached up to lift himself up with the edge of the coffee table. today was going to be a relaxing day.

a/n finally some new content lmao coz  sxphiesivan was complaining smh.

but i've finished editing the chapters i'd written earlier and am starting to write this story.
hope you enjoyed!!

-miruna