Chapter 3~First Sight

Rohan POV

Rohan POV

I was gobsmacked. Aisha, my Chirkut. How? She's changed and grown into a beautiful girl. I watched Pari hug her. I didn't realise that my mouth was open.

"Close your mouth idiot. Do you want flies to come in?" Abhi smirked and Ishita chuckled.

I pointed towards Aisha and was unable to say anything.

"Yes saale, that's Aisha. I know she changed in terms of appearance but she is still the same girl we know," Raj said before I could say anything.

"And she has all the boys drooling over her but Jai is really overprotective of her and doesn't allow any boy near her," Ishita added and walked towards Aisha and Pari.

Aisha POV

As I made my entry, all eyes were on me but I just ignored and walked ahead.

''Aishu," I heard someone scream which was none other than Pari. She came and hugged me.

"Pari," I shouted and hugged her back.

I saw Ishita running towards me. She came and hugged me.

"Aishu, you finally came. How was your beauty sleep?" She smirked.

"Not good, well fine until Bhaiya woke me up," I whined.

"Poor princess," Pari smirked.

"Thanks for being so supportive," I said sarcastically and noticed Jai waving at me. "I will talk to you guys later."

I waved them goodbye. My eyes followed where they went. A guy was standing with them. He stared at me. He was really cute.

Suddenly someone covered my eyes.

"Jai, " I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Aisha," he smiled at me. I motioned him to look at our gang. His smile disappeared.

"Haven't you realised who they are talking to." He asked me. I shake my head.

"Rohan," he mumbles.

Jai POV

"Rohan," I mumbled and cursed him under my breath. I see Aisha pale up as I pull her into a hug. I could see Rohan staring at her.

"Don't worry Princess, I don't think he will hurt you again," I said and glared at him. She hugged me. I saw Ishita and Raj staring at me with a knowing look. They heard everything.

"I was being silly." She said quietly and went to collect her timetabe.

After she came back, we all compared our timetables. Everyone seemed pretty happy as many of us were in the same classes together. 

Your views on the update

It was a short update so I gave you guys a double update

Till then signing off Mrs Hrithik Roshan Tia💞💞💞💞

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💞💞💞💞