Chapter 4~Wanting to know the Past

Ishita POV

Ishita POV

As soon Aisha left, I gave Jai a knowing look. Raj, Iand Jai understood that Aisha is not fully herself. When she saw Rohan, she realised that she had missed him immensely even though they weren't friends.

Aisha came to me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me.

"Nothing, but are you ok?" I asked her.

"I am fine Ishu," she replied sweetly.

"Lets go to business studies," She said, flashing me her charming smile.

I laughed at her as actions. Aisha has always loved dance and business and she and Jai are the dance champions of the school.

And for business, she has inherited that from her family. Her father and brother both were successful businessmen. We reached our classroom and sat down. As usual boys were staring at her and I was glaring at them.

Aisha laughed at my expression.

"It's fine Ishu," she laughed. "Don't worry about them."

"Anything for you," I said with a smile.

"My family didn't tell me that Rohan is back," she sighed.

"I think you know why," I said quietly.

"Yeah I suppose so. Now let's concentrate on the lesson," she said and I nodded and quickly texted everyone except Jai and Aisha to meet after school.

Author's POV

Throughout the day, Aisha and Jai both ignored Rohan and he ignored them back but he could not stop himself from staring at Aisha. Finally the day came to an end.

Pari POV

All of us were talking. I saw Rohan walking towards us. Jai noticed it too.

"Aisha, it's time for dance class,"Jai said. Aisha nodded. They both said their goodbyes and left before Rohan could reach us.

"I need to know what happened now, everything that occurred after I left," Rohan said quietly

"The story is quite long and it's Aisha's and Jai's perspective," Raj said. Everyone nodded.

"I am ready to know," He looked at us

"We have all discussed this you will only get to know but only one condition," Abhi stated.

"I accept any," he said.

"You have to own up for your mistakes," I said and all of us waited for him to answer.

"Ok that's fair," he agreed. And he looked genuinely sorry.

 And he looked genuinely sorry

Aisha POV

I reached and entered the mansion only to find Bhaiya and Naina Di kissing on the lips.

"Ahem," I coughed .

"Ahem ahem," I coughed again.

Naina and Kabir suddenly just jumped apart.

"Aisha, you are back," Naina di said nervously. She was blushing.

"Hello Bhaiya and Bhabhi," I smirked.

"Please do your, you know what in another room," I smirked.

"How was your day?" Kabir asked.

"Great but..." I stuttered.

"But..." Bhaiya gave her a look to continue.

"Rohan is back and you didn't tell me, bhaiya," I sighed.

"Sorry princess, I wanted to but I didn't know how you would react." He looked apologetic.

"It's ok," I smiled weakly.

"I have some good news though. Ma and Dad are coming home tomorrow," he added.

"That's great," I said warmly and went to my room.

Your views on the update

Next chapter we will go into flashback and find out what really happened. 

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💕💕💕💕