Chapter 10~Realisation

Raj POV

Raj POV

"What have I done?" Rohan muttered. "I had no idea."

I was glad as I heard those words from his mouth. We all were.

"Rohan, we tried to tell you but were too stubborn." Abhi sighed.

"How did Aisha become, you know her chirpy self?" Rohan asked.

"We helped her, especially Ishita, her parents, her brother. Oh and his girlfriend Naina Di ," Pari answered." She was supported by everyone."

"And more beautiful," Abhi added.

I raised my eyebrows at Abhi and Pari punched him on his stomach.

"Uff, Baby, what did you do that for," Abhi complained.

"You can only compliment me YOU FOOL," Pari glared at him. We all laughed. I knew what Abhi meant.

"Rohan, Abhi meant that Aisha grew prettier....oof," I groaned. Ishita punched me on the stomach as well.

"What now," I complained.

"Are you trying to say that Aisha wasn't beautiful before," Ishita glared at him.

"Sorry baby but I wanted to say something else," I sighed.

"Girls," me and Abhi muttered at the same time.

"What," Pari smirked.

"Did I hear something," Ishita added.

Rohan chuckled at us."If your drama is finished then can we continue?" He asked, smirking at us.

"So after you left, Ishita came a couple of months after," Abhi said. "And then Ishita started hanging out with us."

Pari decided to continue. "So basically what we are trying to say is that Aisha and I both developed an interest for fashion through Ishita and then Abhi finally confessed to me about his feelings as guys were attracted to Aisha and me..."

"And then Jai got annoyed and that's when his protectiveness became overprotective," Abhi continued.

"So did, Aisha or Jai even date?" Rohan asked.

"Well they did," I responded. "Aisha decided to take a break just recently and Jai, he recently dated Jacqueline, I think you would remember her, and she was a pain so he probably is gonna take a break too."

"Oh yeah, a pain in the neck and she was one of those girlfriends who checked his phone and all of that. Their relationship only lasted a month," Ishita rolled her eyes.

"And Yami is on holidays. She has turned into a flirt," I added.

Rohan POV

"So how do I solve this mess?" I asked them.

"Well that is a solution," Abhi announced proudly. "Buy one get one free offer."

"YOU IDIOT, we are trying to solve a freaking problem and you are thinking of something else that is SHOPPING," Pari shouted and smacked him on his head.

"If you let me complete Pari," Abhi shot her a warning look.

"If you apologise to Aisha and she accepts, Jai will become your friend again," Abhi explained.

"But that won't be easy. You have to convince her. Jai has been trying to tell you even when you fought with him," Raj continued. "If you want to be their friend you have to be yourself not the jerk...aah," he winced and glanced angrily at Ishita who had just punched him in the stomach.

"What was that for," Raj complained.

"Don't need to mention the tiniest detail," Ishita smirked. "So Rohan if you need any help, I am an expert in matchmaking. I got Pari and Abhi together and I set myself up with this idiot," she said pointing at Raj.

"Oh cool, to tell you the truth I missed both of them heaps," I confessed.

"So do you take responsibility for your mistake?" Pari asked me."If you don't, I will strangle you to death."

"Yes," I said.

"Yes," Ishita glared at me.

"I mean yes for taking responsibility for my mistake. I will say sorry and do whatever it takes to become friends with them," I exclaimed.

"Yay!" They all shouted and started dancing like Maniacs. I felt the happiest after a long time. 

Your views on the update😎

How's everyone doing?

Decided to double update❤❤❤

What do you think of the gang?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💜💜💜