Chapter 6~Flashback: Yami's Scheming

Flashback continued

Flashback continued

Narrator's POV

Yami wasn't impressed with Rohan's behavior towards her. She thought Aisha was the cause of this and probably because she liked Rohan as well and she was jealous of Yami.

Aisha came out of her class by her class with Pari.

"Aisha," Yami said coolly while Aisha and Pari both ignored her.

"Please don't interrupt me while I'm ignoring you," Aisha smirked at her while Pari chuckled and Yami made a face at her.

"I need to speak to you," Yami stated and Pari and Aisha looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Alone!" Yami said with gritted teeth.

"It's alright Pari, I got this," Aisha smiled at her friend who left and then turned her attention on Yami. "What do you want?"

"Rohan is mine so stay away from him," Yami said angrily.

Aisha sighed. Yami was being silly. Ever since Yami, she always had been one of the most beautiful girls in the year, had started dating Rohan, she believed that everyone was jealous of her as Rohan was one of the most popular guys in their year.

"Yami, Rohan is my best friend. I am not in love with him plus I don't even like him. If you think that it's your problem, it's not," Aisha said and left Yami alone.

The next day, when school ended, Yami visited Aisha once again.

"Did you really think that I would give up so easily?" Yami flashed her an evil smile.

"Don't you understand there is enough room for both of us in Rohan's life," Aisha sighed.

"That's when you are wrong. Don't blame me that I didn't warn you," Yami smiled creepily. "Rohan will choose between you or me."

"Are you mad?" Aisha wondered if she was okay as Yami walked away.

"Aisha, why was she talking to you?" Raj appeared out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?" Aisha asked as they started to walk together.

"Answer the question," Raj insisted and Aisha narrated about the conversation she had between her and Yami.

"Anyways, you don't have to worry about it," Aisha reassured him. "If you do, Jai won't leave the poor girl alone."

Raj sighed and made a mental note to talk to the others. He was worried about what Yami could do. Rohan liked her a lot and had started to bring her everywhere with him.

********

It was time for Rohan's competition. Everyone was talking about it excitedly and deciding who was most likely going to win this competition. Rohan and Yami arrived together and joined the rest of the gang. Yami noticed Aisha staring at them and smirked at her, and Aisha looked away. Unknown to them, the others except Rohan noticed this. Jai was glaring at Yami and was about to say something until Pari grabbed his hand to stop him. Raj had told them about the conversation between Aisha and Yami. Pari noticed that Aisha was unusually quiet.

"Babe, you ok," Pari asked, giving her a concerned look.

"I am fine, just a headache," Aisha assured her and gave a small smile. She couldn't tell the others right now about her feelings with Yami around.

"Are you sure Chirkut," Rohan asked to confirm that his Chirkut was ok.

"No one can hurt her when I am around," Jai said, looking straight at Yami who gulped.

"Yes Batuk," Aisha said and smiled a bit more."Now you better win this."

"Good luck baby," Yami said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Rohan Nanda," a stage assistant came."You are up next."

They all wished him 'good luck' and took turns hugging him. Yami and Rohan went with the assistant.

The contestant before Rohan started singing. Rohan grew pale as the song progressed. This was his song being sung by Amar, his rival. Yami smiled in satisfaction, everything was going according to plan.and gasped at him.

"Rohan you are so pale," Yami pretended to gasp and caressed his cheek.

"That's my song," Rohan stuttered.

"How is this possible?" Yami's eyes widened and burst into tears and hugged Rohan. Rohan, who was still confused, wiped her tears.

"Rohan I really don't want to say it. I know who did it..." Yami sobbed to his chest.

"Yami please say it," Rohan said gently.

"Aisha did it," Yami blurted out.

Rohan was shocked. "She couldn't have," he said.

"But she did," Yami said, with tears trailing down her cheeks. "I know she is your best friend but she doesn't want me to be with you."

Then Yami made up a story about how she saw Aisha messing around Rohan's music files and then she confronted her but Aisha threatened to destroy her relationship with Rohan so she kept quiet. Rohan was furious and stormed away. She quickly wiped her tears and smiled. Aisha deserved this. Rohan will never will find out that it was Yami herself who stole his music sheets and gave it to Amar.

Your views on the update😎

I know you probably hate Yami now🙄🙄. Any comments?

Can anyone recommend me any hindi/english song to listen to❤❤❤❤

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💙💙