Chapter 7~Flashback: No longer friends

Flashback Continued

Flashback Continued...

Narrator's POV

"Why didn't you tell us about Yami threatening you?" Jai asked her and Aisha sighed.

"I don't know Shero (nickname-means lion)," she admitted. "I knew that Raj was gonna tell you anyway."

"She's jealous of you," Jai stated and Aisha looked at him.

"She's prettier than me, more popular than me...Rohan's my best friend..." Aisha continued to speak. "I am not even into fashion and all that crap..."

"She has always been envious of your friendship with Rohan," Jai declared.

"Well she hasn't done anything yet," Aisha sighed. "I have to go meet Rohan. See you later Jai."

***********

Aisha was waiting for her bestie to arrive. She sighed as she thought about Rohan. He seemed to have been so preoccupied with his girlfriend, Yami, who she personally wasn't a fan of, but for Rohan she kept quiet. She checked her watch again for the third time. She would have to leave soon, she thought sadly.

At last, he arrived.

"Batuklal, why did you take so long?" She asked, failing to notice a look of great bitterness sweeping through his face.

"Don't act as if you don't know anything" he snapped. She looked up in surprise. She could tell he was angry as she noticed his eyes narrowed and teeth clenched together.

"What happened?" She said gently.

"Please don't act smart Aisha," He glared at her. "Don't act so innocent"

"I am not. So can you please tell me what's happened." She replied as she felt her face getting hot.

"FINE, YOU CALL YOURSELF MY FRIEND AND BECAUSE OF YOU, I LOST THE COMPETITION. YOU GAVE AWAY MY SONG TO SOMEONE ELSE. AND I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE YAMI BUT AT LEAST DON'T BLACKMAIL HER!" He shouted.

"Rohan..." she whispered. Why was he accusing her of this?

"Please stop Rohan" she whimpered, shocked at the accusations her best friend just accused her of.

"I expected better of you," he laughed bitterly. "You know what you really are a bi..."

Her hand connected with his cheek, leaving a red welt behind, causing him to grow silent.

"ROHAN HOW COULD YOU?" She screamed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Aisha ran as fast as she could with tears constantly rolling down her cheeks. She knocked on her house door. As Kabir opened, she pushed the door with all her strength and ran in.