Chapter 18~An unexpected surprise

Aisha POV 

Aisha POV 

Yesterday was a memorable day. Kabir Bhaiya and Naind Di finally got engaged. I quickly changed into an outfit.

I reached downstairs and ate breakfast

"Hey Bhabhi," I smiled.

"Hello Princess, Rohan and Jai are waiting for you," Naina reminded me.

"Ohhh thanks," I said and I finished eating.

Rohan POV

"Hi Ma," I got out of my car and hugged her.

Jai hugged her too.

"Hey boys," Meera Ma smiled and hugged us back. "Back to the good old days!"

Both of them nodded.

"Where is Aisha?" Jai asked.

"I am here," Aisha announced. I opened my mouth and quickly closed it. She looked so damn pretty and hot.

She came and hugged both of us.

"Bye mum," Aisha said goodbye and jumped into the backseat of my car.

"So what did you and Aisha do yesterday?" Jai asked.

"Kabir Bhai and Naina Di got engaged," I told him.

"Wow, finally," he laughed.

"And never trust Aisha to do driving," I warned Jai.

"What," Jai said confused. "Aisha's a great driver."

"Wait what." I was surprised and it hit me. "Chirkut why did you do it?"

"I needed to do some revenge na," Aisha smirked.

"I will take care of you later," I warned Chirkut.

We reached and I parked my new car. I saw onlookers gazing at my car as if it was the most beautiful thing ever. As soon Aisha got out, all the attention was on her, the most beautiful girl. As usual the show stealer!

Then we two boys got out. We three walked to our table.

"Guess what," Aisha shouted.

"Woah, Aisha calm down," Abhi said.

"Bhaiya and Naina di got engaged," she announced.

The girls squealed and hugged her. Typical girls. While Abhi and Raj congratulated and hugged her without shouting.

"At least this happened," Raj said looking pleased. "They have been dating for how many years?"

"Two years dumbo," Ishita glared at him as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Can't wait for the wedding," Pari jumped.

"Yes we will go shopping," Aisha said jumping with her. Then the bell rang. All of us were in the same class for PE.

At lunch time, we were all chatting happily until someone interrupted us. Someone we all hadn't seen before.

 Someone we all hadn't seen before

Jai POV

"Pulkit, hi," Abhi said while giving each other looks. We all knew what his intentions were.

Aisha got up and Pulkit grabbed her hand. I was about to kill him, but Ishita grabbed my hand, indicating me to stop. Aisha stared at him confused.

"I love you Aisha! Please become my girlfriend," he blurted out.

Freaking idiot! How dare he!

"Sorry Pulkit but no," Aisha looked embarrassed as the whole college was watching this drama.

"Give me a chance," Pulkit begged but Aisha shook her head.

But he refused to let go of her hand and she was feeling uncomfortable. Before I could do anything, Rohan stood up and pulled Aisha away from him. I was glad.

"Stay away from her," Rohan glared at him and he went away, looking defeated.

At the end of the college, I and Aisha were walking. She dropped a photo.

I couldn't believe it. That girl, how did Aisha know her?

"Aishu your photo," I picked it up and handed it her.

"Thanks Shero," She smiled.

"So who is..." I said and was interrupted by her phone.

"Hi..." Her eyes widened. "I'll reach home in five minutes."

She cut the call and rushed to her car.

Your views on the update😎

Next chapter two new characters will be introduced💙💙💙💙

Till then signing off Mrs Hrithik RoshanTia💓💓💓💓

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💓💓💓💓