Chapter 19~Rhea & Reema Ma

Aisha POV

Aisha POV

Bhaiya, my parents and I were in the car going to Reema Ma and Rhea. Reema Ma was actually my aunt who married my mother's brother. I spent a lot of my time with Reema Ma and called her 'Reema Ma' instead of Masi.

Reema Ma has a brain tumor and she is in her last stage. Reema Ma and my mother have always been the close friends. Rhea's father died in a car accident when she was only a toddler.

We reached the hospital. Rhea was crying but she was covered in some bruises. I rushed over to her and hugged her.

"Rhee," I hugged her more.

"Aishu," she hugged me back, and continued to sob.

"Rhea," my mum, Bhaiya and Dad enveloped her into a hug. She cried and cried. All of us turned our attention to Reema Ma.

"Reema," my mother said softly with tears rolling down her face "Why didn't you tell us? You could have been cured."

"I wanted all the people I love to be there with me on my last breaths," Reema Ma said tearfully.

"Ma please I can't live without you," Rhea sobbed and I hugged her.

"Please Reema Ma," tears started welling up in my eyes.

"Just take care of Rhea," Reema ma said and looked at me. "Take care of everyone. Please. I'll be happy."

"She is our daughter," my dad said sadly and Reema Ma smiled.

"I don't know how much time I have left." Reema Ma spoke softly.

"Why are they taking you away, please don't say these things," Bhaiya said, sadly.

Rhea hugged her mother. Her mother smiled at her and whispered, "I love you," and gave me the same glance filled with love.

"No please don't Reema Ma," I cried.

She took a final glance at her family and closed her eyes forever. Rhea realised what happened and fainted. Bhaiya picked her up and put her on the bed.

**********

After the funeral, I was walking with Rhea, my parents and Bhaiya. Rhea started walking away.

"Rhea, You are coming with us," my mother holding her hand.

"But why?" She asked.

"Because you have always been our daughter," My dad smiled.

Rhea POV

"Cause you are our daughter," Dad said. I smiled sadly and hugged both of them. Then I hugged Aisha and Bhaiya.

"I have packed your clothes," Aisha said softly.

We went to their car and reached their mansion.

"Let's share my room," Aisha announced excitedly.

"It's fine with me," I smiled and Aisha grabbed my suitcase and ran to her bedroom.

"Are you sure," Ma asked me.

"Of course, I love Aishu," I assured her and followed Aisha.

I opened the door. Aisha was already setting up the room.

"Thanks Aishu," I smiled weakly.

"How did you get the bruises," she asked.

I really didn't want to tell her the truth now.

"I fell over," I lied.

"Aww Baby, you didn't tell me," Aisha said and hugged me.

"Sorry," I apologised.

"It's fine, your mother really didn't tell you anything," Aisha sighed.

"No," I said, tearing up.

"Rhee, please don't cry," she hugged me tightly.

"Thanks for being there for me," I said quietly.

"Remember, don't thank me for this, we have always been there for each other," Aisha gave me a small smile. "Dad is going to get you enrolled into my college soon. And when you are ready, I want you to meet my best friends. You'll love them!"

I nodded and smiled at Aisha. 

Your comments on the update😎

I know that I have just introduced Rhea but any guesses on how she got her bruises?

Till then signing off Mrs Hrithik Roshan Tia💕💕💕💕💕

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💕💕💕💕💕