Chapter 26~Rhea's past

Jai POV

Jai POV

"He was an ex-boyfriend," Rhea stammered and tears formed in her eyes.

I walked towards her and hugged her.

She hugged me back and I loved this feeling. That idiot was her ex-boyfriend. How?

"Rhea," Ishita said softly. "We need to know your past." Rhea nodded and took a deep breath.

"I met Adi a year ago. For a couple of months we were great friends," Rhea explained. "He was different from other boys and that's what I liked about him."

"Seriously that's just like Aisha, you know," Pari exclaimed and all of us nodded.

"Then he proposed to me. I never liked him romantically but he seemed like a really good guy so I accepted the proposal." Rhea continued.

"Then," Rohan asked.

"Then, well it actually started off great but then I saw him with another girl." Rhea continued.

"What the hell! But did you even like him?" Raj asked, shocked.

"No, I wasn't hurt but I was disappointed in him that he didn't tell me. He was just using me," Rhea responded.

"What happened next?" Abhi asked curiously.

"I decided to confront him," Rhea said sadly.

"Then," I asked.

"Then, his reaction was different to what I expected. He started to shout at me and said all these bad things to me," Rhea said quietly.

Rhea POV

I watched all of them give me sympathetically and Jai continued to hold me tightly. "Then he went to the next level," I said, stuttering

"What the heck! all of them shouted.

"He physically and mentally abused me," I whispered.

"WHAT," I watched them scream.

"Yes, he was responsible for my bruises when you guys asked. I lied. Why I wasn't ready and I didn't want Adi to come into my life again but he did." I choked on my words. "I know you guys are wondering how I managed to escape from him, well I well, my mother was admitted to hospital so I started spending my time all in the hospital because my mother was my first priority and my education suddenly didn't matter. That's when Aisha and her family helped me. That's when I felt truly happy. She is the person who has always been the closest to me other than my mum."

"Why didn't you tell Aisha?" Rohan asked me.

"I didn't want Aisha to be unhappy. I can't stand her unhappiness." I murmured.

"Now we know what type of person that Adi is," Pari announced.

"Goon," Abhi suggested.

"Stupid and idiotic," Raj continued.

"Yup," Pari agreed.

"But what if Adi actually loves her?" Ishita pointed out.

"We have to break them apart," I decided.

"What if Aisha loves him back?" Ishita asked.

"I will break them apart. I can't trust Adi," I said with determination. "I can't let Aisha suffer what I have been through. She doesn't deserve more pain as she already has been through it."

The others looked impressed with my words.

"I agree," Jai said and the others nodded.

"We are friends and friends should protect each other." Jai said while the others agreed.

I smiled at them. They are truly amazing people. People that can be trusted, people who love you the way you are. Something that I never got to but I possess that today. Friendship, I feel part of their group, as one of them. This is what I have always wanted.

Jai dropped me off.

"Rhea," Someone called out. I turned around to see Ma.

"Hi Ma," I smiled and hugged her.

"Aisha is looking for you, she has bought you new clothes." Ma winked. "Actually the whole shop."

"Ok that I will have to see," I laughed and went to the living room.

I smiled at the sight in front of me. Aisha and Naina Bhabhi were forcing Bhaiya to try new clothes. I laughed as Bhaiya complained.

They heard me.

"RHEEEEEE," Aisha screamed and jumped on me.

"Aishu baby," I hugged her back.

"Time to do a fashion show," Aisha squealed and I laughed.

Your views on the update😎

Any comments on the chapter❤❤❤

Till then signing off Mrs Hrithik Roshan Tia💖

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💖