Chapter 14~Trio is back

Aisha POV

Aisha POV

I opened the door and found Rohan waiting for me. I closed the door and smiled at him.

"Hey Batuklal," I hugged him.

"Chirkut," He hugged me back. "So why are we here?"

"Ok, you have to promise me something, before we go," I said, looking at him.

"Go where," he asked.

"To mine and Jai's secret spot," I replied.

"You can Aisha," he assured me.

I smiled at him.

"No one knows about our spot. Since the old Rohan is back, you deserve to know," I explained. "So promise you will never tell anyone about this secret spot."

"I promise," he promised me.

"Ok so follow me," I said and guided Rohan to mine and Jai's secret spot.

Jai POV

Finally she arrived, with someone. That's strange! Rohan!

"Hi Princess," I said and kissed her cheek.

"Hi Shero," she hugged me back. "I know what you are thinking so please listen to me."

"So basically well Amar tried to, umm, well behaved inappropriately with me..." she started to explain. My eyes widened.

"That bastard, how dare he..." I said angrily.

"Then Rohan came first and stopped Amar," Aisha said, smiling to Rohan who looked at me nervously.

Rohan took a deep breath and said, "Jai, I am really sorry about what happened. But I promised Aisha and now I am promising you. This will never happen again."

"Seems that you are back to normal," I grinned.

"Yes I am." Rohan grinned back.

Aisha POV

I watched those two idiots hug. Finally things are going to be the way they used to.

"Idiots, you both have forgotten me," I glared at them.

They both laughed and pulled me into their hug.

"So do we tell everyone?" Jai asked.

"Obviously," Rohan responded. And they both started to leave.

"Both of you are dumbos," I announced.

"What did we do?" Rohan asked and Jai laughed.

"She wants to tell us an idea or something," Jai replied and I nodded.

"You know Roh, she went a little crazy." Jai admitted.

"Ok firstly, we will not tell anybody. So zip your mouths. Secondly, we will meet at our secret spot early tomorrow morning and then we will walk together and will act as if everything is normal and make our entry in school. Then we will let everyone be jealous of us," I said excitedly.

"I see what you mean Jai," Rohan laughed and Jai joined in. I gave them a look and they stopped laughing. I loved my power.

"So are you in?" I asked. Both of them nodded.

"Wait Chirkut, what about our families?" Rohan asked.

"Well Batuk, both of you are coming to my house so then we will tell them," I replied.

"You have everything planned out?" Jai asked.

"Yes Shero," I smiled at him.

"See you both tomorrow morning at this place," I said. Both of them nodded and hugged me goodbye.

Jai POV

"She hasn't changed much, has she?" Rohan asked.

"No Rohan, she is like you, back to normal," I flashed him a smile.

"It's so good to be back to normal with you and Aisha," Rohan sighed. "You have no idea I have missed you both so much. I regret my actions in the past."

"Rohan, we have forgotten about the past. Let bygones be bygones. We both missed you heaps," I assured him.

We both said goodbye and left. 

Your views on the update😎

What did you think of the trio?

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💝💝💝💝