Chapter 11~Dinner Outing

Rohan POV

Rohan POV

I felt like today was the happiest day in my life. I had a proper chat with my friends. I reached home and saw my mum waiting for me.

"Where were you," she snapped at me. Great, I was supposed to reach home early.

"Hanging out with friends," I mumbled.

"Get ready before 7, we are going to dinner with the Malhotras. Kabir has a girlfriend. I am looking forward to meeting her," my mother announced and I rolled my eyes.

I got ready anyway.

Aisha POV

"HE'S BACK!" Rhea yelled and I put my phone down.

"My ears Rhee," I winced.

"Sorry," I could tell that she was smiling.

"Well you will be fine," she continued. "All your friends were there for you and they will be."

I noticed Dad standing watching.

"Hang on Rhea," I said and smiled at my Dad.

"Hi sweetheart," he greeted me. "We have dinner with the Nandas. Get ready before 7."

"I will be," I assured him.

"You have dinner with them," Rhea said. "Well I gotta go to Ma now. "

"How is Reema Ma?" I asked. Reema Ma was one of my mothers' closest friends.

"Well we will get the results soon," Rhea said sadly.

"Alright, keep me updated. Love ya," I said and cut the call.

***************

I got ready before 7

I got ready before 7. I saw my handsome dad, beautiful mom, handsome and annoying brother and Naina, my gorgeous soon to be Bhabhi.

We reached the restaurant. I hugged Anjali ma and Daddy. I missed them so much. I noticed someone staring at me, Rohan. I ignored him.

We sat down and ordered the food

"So Meera and Prem, we already met and talked. So let me talk to the younger lot. Kabiru, you fell in love," Anjali Ma.

I laughed at Bhaiya's expression. He hated that nickname.

"Yes I did Anjali ma," he smiled proudly.

"Toh duffer (idiot), an introduction please," Anjali Ma chuckled at him.

"Naina, my girlfriend and Naina. This is Anjali ma and Rahul, Rohan, is their son." He introduced Naina to the Nandas.

"Hi Bhabhi," Rohan smiles cheekily.

"Hi Uncle, Aunty and Rohan," she smiled politely.

"No need to be formal with us beta, call me Dad and her, Anjali Ma. Are you Naina Talwar?" Rahul Nanda asked.

"Yes, Dad I mean," Naina beamed.

"I love your work Naina," Anjali Ma complimented her.

"Have you forgotten about me," I pouted. Everyone laughed.

"No of course not," Dad laughed.

"I see our princess is back to normal," Anjali Ma grinned.

"Yes, she is, Anju, though she made us work hard," her mum said.

"Can I be excused," I asked.

"Sure," everyone said.

Rohan excused himself too and followed her.

When she was coming back. She saw Rohan but ignored him.

"Aisha," he called out my name.

"Just listen to me please," he begged me and grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand away.

"You have lost the right to touch me," I shot back and went back to the table.

"So we were thinking about going out somewhere tomorrow. It's a Saturday," My dad said.

"But I have an outing with my friends," I pointed out.

"Oh yeah, you did tell me about that," my mother remembered.

Rohan POV

"Sunday?" I asked.

"Not on Sunday, we have to go to your friend's houses." My father reminded me.

"Let's try this on another day." Meera Ma said. We all agreed. It was time to go.

When Aisha mentioned an outing with friends, I really did want to be a part of it.

Your views on the short update😎

I have decided to finish the editing of the book as soon as possible so gonna update more frequently.

Till then signing off Mrs Hrithik Roshan Tia💖💖💖💖

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💖💖💖💖