Chapter 33~Always together

Aisha POV

Aisha POV

Time passed very quickly.

What should I wear to school today?

Rhea came and looked around the room. There were clothes everywhere She gave me a look.

"What happened here?" she exclaimed. "A hurricane!"

I looked at my surroundings. There were clothes spread out everywhere. I hadn't realised.

"A fashion crisis," I protested.

"Here wear this," Rhea rolled her eyes and passed me an outfit.

"Thanks Rhee, you are a lifesaver," I hugged her.

She laughed. "No one is going to steal your reputation of the most beautiful girl."

"Uff, I can't help it," I smiled. "I love clothes and shoes oh and...."

"I know," Rhea giggled." Rohan is waiting."

"He is," I ran downstairs. I saw Jai and Rohan waiting. "Batuk!"

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. Rohan returned my hug.

"Where is my hug?" Jai asked cheekily.

"Sheroooo," I rolled my eyes and grinned and hugged him.

"Let's go," Rhea laughed at us.

We reached school. We saw there was an excited crowd of people surrounding the notice board.

"Prom Night is very soon," I heard people say.

Rohan POV

Prom night is coming and no wonder many people are excited. We saw that Pari, Abhi, Raj and Ishita were already looking at the notice board.

"One of the most exciting times of the year is here," Ishita sighed. I could tell that she was already dreaming of her and Raj in prom night.

"Some of us have already confirmed our dates," Pari winked.

"And asking people to be their dates," Raj continued. "The time has begun."

"I pity some boys though," Abhi added. We looked around and saw a girl slap a guy and storm off.

Poor guy!

"A little bit violent too," Rhea agreed.

"But it's satisfying," Raj admitted.

We all laughed and agreed. A guy came up to us.

"Hey Aisha, My name is Jack but you can call me Jako, " He said proudly.

I could see the others trying to stop themselves from laughing. Jako, what is wrong with him? Does he think that allowing Aisha to call his nickname would impress her?