Chapter 17~Kabir and Naina's engagement

Aisha POV

Aisha POV

"Hey Bhabhi," I greeted her as she took a seat beside me.

"I don't know about Bhabhi," Naina Di sighed.

"What did Bhaiya do now?" I asked.

"Well I want to take this to the next level" Naina Di complained.

"Bhaiya is actually dumb in these type of things, I guess all men are," I pointed out. "Although both of you have been in a relationship for two years now and love each other very much."

"That's the point," Naina Di sighed.

"Mum and dad have already been asking for marriage," I informed her.

"My parents, if only they were here in this world," Naina Di said and a tear dropped from her eye. I hugged her.

Naina Di lost her parents when she was only ten. I am really inspired by the way she was so strong and had achieved success in her life. My parents loved her like their own daughter.

"See you later babe," Naina Di wiped her tears and smiled at me.

"Bye," I said and stormed up to bhaiya's room and pushed the door open.

"Aisha what's this, don't you know how to knock?" Bhaiya complained.

"Are you insane," I said angrily.

"What happened Princess?" He asked calmly.

I narrated the conversation between me and Naina Di.

"Do you want to lose her," I glared at him.

"Well Aisha, I am not losing her," he assured me.

"How?" I shot back. "How can I believe that?"

"Ok I am proposing to her today when we go on our date." He said with a smile.

"Really Bhaiya," I asked.

"Of course," he smiled and showed me a box, inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

"I have been planning this for quite some while," Bhaiya said. "Please don't tell anyone."

"Yes Bhaiya of course," I said and started jumping on his bed.

"If you don't mind please do not jump on this bed, I like to sleep on it," Bhaiya rolled his eyes.

"Well Bhaiya at least I know that you know how to use your brain," I teased him.

"Yep....wait what," He realised and started chasing me. "Come back you scaredy cat."

"Meow," I purred while running and bumped into mum.

"Mum save me," I hid behind her and continued running until I bumped into Rohan.

"Rohan please help me," I hid behind Rohan while Bhaiya

"Both of you stop running, please Kabir sometimes I don't understand why you act like Aisha," my mum complained.

"Huh," I said.

"I meant like little kids, now both of you please do something useful," My mum ordered.

"Yes mum," I saluted and she laughed at me.

Rohan POV

"Batuklal," Aisha hugged me. "What's up?"

"Hey Chirkut, what was that?" I asked referring to the brotherly and sisterly event.

"Oh that," she gave an angelic laugh.

When did it become angelic?

"Let me tell you from the beginning." Aisha continued. She told me about her conversation with Naina di and then with Kabir bhai.

"Wow that's great," I said.

"I know," she flashed me one of her charming smiles. My heart skipped a beat. What's happening to me?

"Let's go on a drive in your car," Aisha ordered me. I nodded.

"Ok so I am driving," she jumped like a kid.

"What no," I stammered. "That's my baby."

"Please Rohan," she did her cutest puppy face. "Fine."

"Yay," she cheered.

She began to drive.

Aisha POV

I began to drive slowly. Rohan also looked calm.  I increased the speed and now the fun begun. 

"WHAT THE HELL AISHA!" he shouted. "Slow down my baby."

"Rohan this is fun," I said, enjoying myself.

"You will have us crashed," Rohan tried to stop me but I ignored him.

"You are over the speed limit," he warned me and I decided to stop.

"You don't let me have fun," I whined.

He got out of the car and came to the driver's seat. He pulled me out.

"I don't care. I am driving," he said and I relentlessly went to the other seat.

Rohan is a really good driver. It was time to go home now.

"Thanks Batuk, I had a great time," I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye," he hugged me back. I went inside.

After dinner, Kabir and Naina arrived hand in hand. I clapped my hands in delight.

"Aisha, mum and dad, we are engaged," Kabir beamed.

"Congratulations," we all went and hugged them.

"Let's discuss the wedding plans tomorrow," my dad said.

"Yes, welcome to the family Naina all though you are already one of us," my mum smiled at her. I have never seen a happier Naina Di.

Your views on the update😎

A wedding is on the way💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia 💞💞💞💞💞