Chapter 35~Graduation

Aisha POV

Aisha POV

Today was graduation. I quickly got dressed. I knew that Rhee had already gotten up as usual.

"Good morning Princess," Ma called out.

"Good morning Ma," I shouted back. I sat down.

My dad came and sat next to me.

"Ready for today," he asked me.

"Yes, but a bit nervous," I answered.

"I am so proud of you," he said warmly. "You have finally started to grow up."

"But I will always remain your Princess," I said and hugged me.

I could hear someone sniffing. I turned around and saw my mum. She was getting a bit emotional. Rhea came into the room. She smiled and hugged my mum and Ma hugged her tightly.

It's not my mum, she is our mum.

A voice in my head corrected me. Yes, that's right Aisha! What is wrong with you!

"Both of my girls have grown up," Ma came with Rhea and sat next to me and my dad.

"It's true," Dad laughed. "Ladies always get emotional."

All of us laughed. Dad always made us laugh no matter what the situation is.

Bhaiya and Bhabhi came into the living room.

"Since today is a special day," Bhabhi smiled. "Today's breakfast menu is my special pancakes."

Rhea and I jumped with joy while Kabir Bhaiya's jaw dropped. Ma and Dad looked pleased.

Naina Bhabhi always makes the best pancakes and she is a pretty good cook in general. But the problem is that she doesn't like to cook much. So whenever she cooks, it's a lovely treat.

"You never cook when I ask," Bhaiya protested.

"Maybe Bhabhi loves us more than us," Rhea winked.

"I pity you Bhaiya," I smirked.

"Well all I can say, Kabir, don't mess with girls," Bhabhi said. "I don't like being messed with and I also know how much this household loves my cooking."

"Which happens only once a blue moon," Dad added.

"Exactly Dad," Bhabhi agreed.

"Can we eat now," Bhaiya said.

"You eat so much," Bhabhi complained. "You have gained weight and you are not allowed to eat anything."

"I will eat anything if you don't give it to me, there is always Aisha's and Rhea's plates," Bhaiya smirked.

"Just let him eat once and you can make him fast tomorrow, Kabiru does have a valid point but tomorrow it will be his mother and wife on one team together." Ma suggested.