Chapter 5~The trio

Flashback: three Years Ago

Narrator POV

Aisha and Jai were waiting for Rohan. Jai watched Aisha pace forward and background.

"He's late again," she murmured. Jai could tell she was disappointed and cursed Rohan under his breath. Lately Rohan has been a pain. He noticed a figure running towards them.

"Sorry guys," Rohan apologised, staring at Jai.

Jai motioned towards Aisha. Rohan looked at her and found that she was glaring at him.

"Not accepted," Aisha said angrily and folded her arms. She knew exactly what Rohan was gonna say. Yami this, yami that...she rolled her eyes.

"It was Yami. She wanted to spend time with me," he tried to convince Aisha.

"I will buy you ice cream Chirkut," he grinned. She raised her eyebrows.

"I promise." Rohan assured her. And he reveals a chocolate bar. Before he could say anything, Aisha grabbed it and started eating it.

"Apology accepted," Aisha said happily.

"Rohan, you have been late 10 times already because of Yami. Just don't let her stop you from spending time with us," Jai said sternly.

"Yes Guru," Rohan said and saluted him.

"Teri toh," Jai said and started chasing.

Aisha was enjoying the view going on in front of her and finished eating her chocolate bar. She took out a whistle and blew it. Both of them stopped and looked at her.

"So Batuk, your punishment is to do 50 push ups," Aisha announced.

"Not fair chirkut, I gave you ice cream," Rohan protested.

"But she never said anything about no punishments," Jai said cheekily and high fived Aisha.

Rohan looked defeated and did his push ups.

"For me time is over and see you tomorrow," Aisha announced.

"But I came 10 minutes ago," Rohan protested.

"We have been waiting for 20 minutes, let's meet at the same time tomorrow," Jai ordered

Both of them agreed and left as soon as they said their goodbyes.

*********

The next day at school, at lunch Pari, Abhi, Raj, Jai and Rohan were sitting at their usual table.

"Sorry, I was late. I was helping my teacher," Aisha apologised and sat down.

"No problem Aisha," Abhi said. "We were waiting for you."

"Why," she asked.

"Rohan has big news," Raj declared.

"I am participating in the latest competition," Rohan announced.

"Wow," Pari exclaimed and looked at our blank faces."They don't have any idea. In the competition you have to compose a song and perform it."

"That's great," everyone smiled at him.

"When is the competition Batuk?" Aisha asked.

"Next week," He replied,

"Baby, I have been looking for you," a voice said which turned out to be Yami. Yami pulled a chair out and sat on their table.

Aisha and Yami never got along. Yami is jealous of the fact that Aisha and Rohan were so close, but these days, it wasn't just Aisha who found her annoying. Her friends except Rohan hated the fact she barged into their gang's outings which only the six attended.

"Hi Baby," Rohan said and smiled at her.

"Sorry guys, me and Jai have dance practice," Aisha said, determined to get out as soon as possible. She didn't mind Rohan dating Yami but she didn't like the fact that she just comes and sits with them.

"We will come too," Pari said and everyone followed them out of the cafeteria leaving Rohan and Yami on the table.

"Is it me or does this always happen," Yami asked, irritated. "I am only trying to be friends with them but they keep on ignoring me.

Rohan just shrugged. He knew that his friends didn't like her. Yami shot a tell-me-everything-look.

"They don't like you ok," Rohan said with an eye roll.

"It's that Aisha," Yami said angrily.

"It's nothing to do with you or Aisha, they don't like you sitting and hanging out with us." Rohan snapped. He hated when anyone said anything bad about his Chirkut. Sometimes Yami could be so annoying, he thought.

But Yami didn't believe Rohan and a plan already started to form in her mind.

Your views on the update😎

What did you think of the trio?

Yami of course....any comments about her🙄🙄🙄🙄

Till then signing offMrs Hrithik Roshan Tia💕💕💕💕

Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💕💕💕💕