Chapter 9~Flashback: Last meeting

Flashback Continued

Flashback Continued

Author's POV

Aisha was sitting in her room when she saw Anjali Ma and Rahul, who she also called 'Dad' sometimes were smiling at her. She smiled at them. They came in and sat next to her.

"How are you Princess," Rahul asked her.

"Better than before," Aisha gave them a smile.

"About Rohan," Anjali ma started.

"Anjali Ma, if Rohan and I are not friends that doesn't mean I break my relationship with you or you break with me, my parents and Bhaiya . I hope Rohan believes in the same thing." Aisha declared.

"Of course Princess," Anjali Ma agreed and enveloped the girl.

Aisha hugged her back and Rahul joined in their hug and kissed Aisha on the forehead.

"We have some bad news," Rahul sighed.

"What!" Aisha said, looking alarmed.

"We are leaving for London," Anjali Ma said sadly. "Next week."

"But why?" Aisha asked sadly.

"Business and definitely going there for more than a year but not sure how long after that." Daddy sighed.

"Just promise me that you will come back," Aisha pouted.

"Promise," they assured her. A tear dropped from her eye.

"Aishu, you don't cry over these things. Are you sure that you will be fine," Anju Ma asked her.

"I will and that's my promise," she promised them.

"She has to be fine. We don't like the new crybaby." Prem Malhotra grinned and came into Aisha's room with Meera Malhotra.

"Don't you worry about our girl. Our promise is to make her the girl she was before," Meera Malhotra smiled.

Aisha smiled at her surroundings. She felt blessed to have such loving people. She already missed Rohan and she knew Jai did too. She had known Rohan since they were toddlers after all. They considered each other's families as their own.

Next week, the Malhotras went to see the Nandas off. Everyone was hugging and saying their goodbyes. Prem and Meera Malhotra took Rohan aside.

"Rohan, we will miss you so much son. Remember our relationship will still be the same," Prem Malhotra grinned at him.

"We will miss you Champ," Meera Malhotra said with her eyes watering.

"Yes, everything will be the same," she hugged them and they hugged him back.

"Girls get so emotional," Prem Malhotra laughed as Meera glared at him. Rohan laughed too.

Rohan shot a last glance at Aisha. She was bidding farewell to his parents. She was looking quite upset as he was.

End of Flashback

Rohan POV

I was speechless. Actually I have a lot to say but I don't know how to express it. I am shocked and want to punch myself hard. Jai was right, I am a bastard and a jerk. Because of Yami, she and I successfully hurt Aisha. I lost my two closest friends. I looked at Ishita, Raj, Pari and Abhi staring at me, waiting for a response.

"What have I done?" I muttered. 

Your views on the update😎

This was the last flashback update and Rohan finally realised💕💕💕💕

Btw, forgot to thank you all for suggesting me songs. I am addicted😸😸😸😸

Till then signing off
Mrs Hrithik Roshan
Tia💙💙💙💙