rant

(disclaimer: this is a long rant. sorry if i offend you. this is my opinion, my take on what is happening. if you cant respect my opinion, or don't agree with it, theres no need to tell me that. if you cant say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. without further ado, here it is. *winces* )

guys, i'm actually so pissed about all this jenzie and jaddie stuff getting leaked.

just because maddie and mackenzie are famous doesn't mean we have the right to know everything about their lives! as their fans, we should respect their privacy and not spread rumours and leak pictures/videos! if we cant respect this about them, then we should leave their fandom.

i find it so rude– mackenzie and johnny have worked so freaking hard on their video and they obviously wanted it to be a surprise for all of us. some shitface however, had to go leak stuff and now they might edit the video differently! we had no right to do that... we have no right to see what they are working on behind the scenes. they are working for us, not the other way around.

also, who cares about what maddies sex life is like? why should you care about melissas parenting? you are not maddies mother, you are a fan, so stop acting like you have a right to boss her around and say what she should/should not do!

people need to stop and think about what they do before they do it. they need to think about how their idols are going to feel when they release these stupid pictures and videos.

for all we know, mackenzie might have anxiety- i can tell you now that that is not a fun thing to have!

for all we know, maddie could be really upset about everything that is going on and could be crying herself to sleep!

but we don't really know anything about their real lives- to be honest, its better that way!

treat👏🏻other👏🏻people👏🏻how👏🏻you👏🏻want👏🏻to👏🏻be👏🏻treated👏🏻

if you were famous, would you like your entire public/personal life laid out for everyone to see? no!!!

you know what i love?

i love when maddie goes to dance conventions for fun.

i love how johnny does lives and goofily interacts with his fans.

i love how rulenznadia have sleepovers.

i love all those things because it shows us that they are kids. yes, incredibly talented and hardworking kids, but it shows us they like to have fun and hang out with their friends just as much as any other person. why?

because they are human.

when you've never met your idol it can be hard to see them as human. they seemingly have perfect lives. the fact of life, is that they probably do not.

you think of how much pressure is on you, right now. do your parents want you to get good grades? does your dance teacher expect a lot of you... or maybe a sports coach/instructor? do you have many younger siblings that look to your for guidance, or ever the opposite? is their pressure for you to be as good as one of your older siblings?

now imagine, on top of that pressure, on every single one of your social media posts, you get these hateful, mean comments about your insecurities.