6. Escaping the Galra

Y/n P.o.V:

I layed on the floor and was fest asleep. I felt someone shaking me. I groaned. "What?", I asked silent. "Y/n. Come on.. we don't have much time.", A damn familiar voice said. "Shiro?", I asked and opened my eyes. I saw the face of my brother and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I haven't seen you for a while. How long.. two months? Since the last arena games... Since you got hurt badly..", I mumbled and carefully touched the scar which stretched along all over his face. "Games?", Shiro asked confused. "You don't remember, do you?", I checked worried. He shook his head. "Doesn't matter now I am just glad to see you.", I sighed happily. "But what are you doing here?"

"We are getting out of here.", He said and my eyes widened. "How? And what about Matt and Samuel? Have you seen them lately?", I wanted to know. He took my hand and made me stand up. Shiro led me out of the room and a galra was standing there. "I haven't heard anything from Matt and Sam and I don't know if they are even alive. but someone is willing to help us escape."

I gasped. "A galra!? Are you insane?", I silently yelled. The Galra still must have heard me because he eyed me. "This is Ulaz.. he saved me. And now he's trying to get us out of here.", Shiro explained. I was suspicious. 

"Do you trust him?", I asked serious. He nodded. I sighed and shrugged. "Well, then I trust him too.", I said. I trusted my brother with my life, I do believe his desicions are right. I followed them and we sneaked past Galra-Guards. The most of them didn't notice us but two of them did. Luckily Ulaz knocked them out before they could cause any trouble. 

We ended up in a big hall. Galra-Ships were standing around, ready to attack. "You take one of them. It has an auto-pilot so don't worry about steering. I prepared a bomb to as your distraction." Shiro thanked him and sat down in one of the ships. Ulaz made his way back-

But I stopped him.

"Why are you helping us?", I asked. "I am working for an undercover Galra resistance called "The Blade of Marmora". We are trying to win the war against Zarkon and since you and your brother appeared we believe in winning this war. And now you should go", He said and pointed at the ship. I nodded. "Thanks Ulaz." I whispered. 

"Come on Y/n!", Shiro yelled and started the ship. I hopped into it and sat down behind him. 

"Let's go home.", I mumbled while we left the Galra-Ship and bombs exploded behind us.