14. Movie Night

Pidge's P.o.V:

With my invented TV under my right arm and a few of Lance's movies in my left hand, I made my way to Y/n room. The whole time I thought about telling her about that I am actually a girl. She's the only other girl on the ship, except for Allura. But since the princess is really stressed because of the whole Voltron thing I didn't want to disturb her. 

Y/n seems like the kind of person who would understand and I would be feeling much better, after telling someone. Escpecially telling Y/n would make me feel better. I don't know how to express it but something about her makes me feel  comfortable and save. 

Soon I reached her room and knocked on the door. After a few seconds it opened immediately. I walked into the room, where Y/n already lied in her bed. "Hey Pidge!", She greeted me as she sat up. I smiled and gave her the movies. "These are the movies Lance brought from earth, just pick one, while I adjust the TV."

She nodded and looked through the movies.

 Y/n P.o.V.:

Sharknado? Harry Potter? High School Musical?  Those are good movies, well except for Sharknado... I sighed. And then I saw the corner of a pink case stand out. I picked it and snorted... Mean Girls? (WHO KNOWS THE AMAZING MUSICAL????)

Why does Lance own this movie? "I found the perfect movie." , I said and tossed it over to Pidge. Pidge looked at the cover and a small smile creeped onto her face. She put the disc into her device and started the movie. I patted next to me, to show her to sit down. Pidge crawled onto the bed and made herself comfortable next to me. The opening credits were appearing on the screen and I scooted a bit closed to Pidge. 

"Why does Lance own this movie?", I asked and looked right at her. She chuckled and said, "Back at the Garrison his family always sent him things from home and his little sister loved this movie. I remember as he said that she was scared, that he wouldn't come home or forget them, so she sent him the movie to remind him of her."

I smiled, "That is so sweet. I didn't know Lance had a sister.", I said and imagined him smiling with a little girl clinged onto him. "I think he has like.. 3 siblings? From what I know Lance grew up with a really big family.", Pidge told me. I smiled. "What about you? Do you have siblings?", I asked her, even though I already knew. A part of me just wanted to keep holding this conversation with her. 

She gulped. "Well, yeah.. Actually I do.", Her voice cracked. "Pidge.. look..", I began but she cut me off. "I have to tell you something.. and I hope you will understand.", She said and looked right into my eyes. I felt a cold shiver running down my spine. Cross-legged we were sitting opposite each other on my bed and my hands felt sweaty. At the moment everything I wanted, was to hug her and never let go. 

"Of course. Go on.", I said. She sighed and sat straight up . The girl infront of me took a deep breath. "I-I am.. not.. how should I say..."

"I am a girl.", She quietly confessed. I raised one eyebrow and gave her a confused look. "I know it's suprising and I should have told you and-" She began babbling but I stopped her. "I know, Pidge."

Now she looked confused. "What?" "I know that you are a girl. Was I supposed to think otherwise?", I said and chuckled a bit. A dark blush spread across her cheeks. She hid her face in her hands. "Oh no! Don't be embarrassed. I-", I began but stopped as I realized that Pidge was sobbing. "Oh my god...Pidge? Are you okay? Did I say something wrong? I.."

"No.. I am just so happy.. I mean.. I am in space.. I am a step closer to find my family. It's a really long story and I will tell it some other time because I really don't want to ruin our movie night.", she explained while she rubbed her eyes and brushed away the tears. But I knew exactly what she was talking about, since I knew Matt and her father. Maybe it's to best thing to tell her... "Pidge?..", I asked. "Yeah?"

"Is it possible that you have a brother named Matt Holt?"

I DON'T OWN THE FANART BUT LOOK HOW ADORABLE IT IS! I AM FREAKING OUT!!! IT's So BeAuTifUl! Pidge would be so Proudddd!

Ok, bye.