13. The awkward Talk

(Y/n) P.o.V.:

I made my way to my room to prepare it for the movie-night but suddenly someone grabbed my arm and held me back from walking. "What the-", I said as I turned around. To my suprise Keith glared at me and looked kind of... nervous? 

"Keith? What's up?", I asked awkwardly.  He pulled back his arm and shifted from foot to foot. "Look, it wasn't my idea but Allura suggested that you should help me find and save the red lion. Coran and the princess are busy repairing the castle. Hunk and Pidge are trying to build some kind of invisibility cloak for the green lion. And Shiro is helping Lance to improv his piloting skills. And you are the only one left,  so...", He said. 

"Uh... yeah.. I think we could do that.", Was all I said. "Great." "Great."

I turned away to get to my room but he stopped me again. 

"Wait! M-Maybe we should talk about what happened?", He silently said. "What happened? What are you talking about?", I replied confused. "I mean, what happened between us. You and me. You know... our relationship?", The raven-haired boy awkwardly explained.

"First of all, you just disappeared Keith, there's nothing much to talk about. Second: I am over it, okay? And third: I don't have time for this now.", Anger started rising inside of me. Why is he bringing this up, why now? In the middle of a gigantic space war?

"Uhm.. okay.. I just wanted to say, I am sorry. For everything that happened.", He apologized and rubbed his neck before walking away. I sighed and continued walking to my room. As soon as I reached it, I flopped onto my bed. "Maybe a fun evening with Pidge will lighten my mood!", I whispered. 

I am so sorry... this chapter is so short.. and I didn't update in like.. 2 months? I just had a blockade and no inspiration...

I am playing with the thought of putting this story on hiatus for some time? 

Let me know what you think about it and how you've enjoyed this story so far! :)