7. Earth

(From now on it's Pidges P.o.V)

Pidges P.o.V:

Plan B actually worked. Nobody at the Garrison noticed that I was Katie which meant I could continue my researches. I've become friends with Technology and two guys named Lance and Hunk. Basically they are idiots... but nice idiots. Lance is very flirtarious and thinks he's the best but he's funny and a loyal friend. Hunk is scared of literally everything but he's a good guy and really trustworthy. However both of them think I am a boy..whatever. 

Tonight is the night something is going to happen. I just knew it. I have built a bugging device long ago and now I started receiving snippets of conversations from out of space. There was always one word: 

Voltron.

But what does it mean.. well I don't now.. yet. But they always talked about it a bit but tonight it's like crazy. So I sat down on the roof of the Academy and started recording some more. I watched the stars and hoped for something to happen. But nothing did happen. Well Lance scared the shit out of me as he suddenly appeared behind me. So did Hunk. I told them about my theory and about Voltron. At the beginning they thought I was crazy but suddenly a violet light appeared in the sky. 

"Is-Is that a comet?", Hunk asked scared.

"I think it's a spaceship.", I said out loud. "A what?", Lance checked disbelieving. "You heard me.", I said and took out my binoculars. Yep, definetly a spaceship. It landed circa one mile away. "We have to see that!", I said. "Are you crazy?", Hunk yelled. You could hear the shivering in his voice. 

"No. Just curious!", I replied and packed my stuff together. Lance took my binoculars. "What do you see?", Hunk wanted to know. "There are Garrison guys and they are dragging someone out of the ship and- wait! I know him.. Oh geez.. It's Takashi Shirogane... and his sister.. Y/n..  the pilots from the Kerberos Mission! He's like my hero! And she's so hot! I wonder if she has a boyfriend? ", Lance swooned over them.  I gasped. Kerberos Mission. He worked with Dad and Matt. And this is his little sister. 

I need to talk to them. "Come on guys!"

"Where are we going?", Hunk asked. 

"Uhm... we have to talk to Shiro?", I said as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. Lance followed me and Hunk did too, even though he didn't really want to. 

Y/n P.o.V:

We got dragged out of the Galra-Ship and immediately I knew this were Garrison Guys. But other as expected they pulled us into some tents which looked like quarantine tents. Shiro and I got chained on weird tables again. "We are sorry but we have to take some tests with you.", One of them said. They were all wearing gas-masks so I couldn't tell who they were. My eyes widened. "NO!", I said but one of them already held a scalpel in his right hand. I whined, "No..." "Let her go!", Shiro screamed. I knew about his robotic Galra-arm. But nobody except for me and the Galra knew what they had done to me. 

They implanted some kind of metal plate in my head. I don't know what it's good for but sometimes I hear weird noises and I think it's because of the plate. The plate is right behind my left ear and if you touch it you can feel it a bit. Gross, I know. I thought about cutting it out but I was too scared, so I learned to live with it. 

"What do we have here?",One of the Garrison guys said. He found the metal plate. He harshly touched it and pain got send through my spine. "Asshole!", I yelled. "Stop!", I heard Shiro yell next to me. "Leave him alone!", I screamed as one of them insisted of amputating his arm. And shortly before anything bad could happen loud noises came from outside. 

The Garrison Guys left the room to look and suddenly 4 kids entered the room. Well teenagers. Three boys and a girl. The boys seemed a bit older than me.. maybe 17 or 18? The blackhaired one cutted Shiro free and the tall, brownhaired one helped. Or it was more of a rival-act of who's the better Shiro-Saver? 

Suddenly the girl appeared next to me. She smiled at me and said, "Hey I'm Pidge. Don't worry, we're getting you out of here." With a small laser-thing she melted the handcuffs. I was impressed. She helped me getting up and asked worried, "Did they do anything to you?"

I shook my head and sighed, "Thank you."

"No Problem! But we have to leave.. NOW!", She said and lead me outside the tent.