27. Awake

Y/n P.o.V.:

I ran as fast as I could. With Pidge and Hunk close behind me I sprinted to the pods. As soon as we reached the room I saw Lance sitting on the floor,  who cradled an exhausted Keith in his arms. He gently stroked Keiths bangs aside and a sincere smile laid on his lips. Keith looked right into Lance's eyes and smiled. 

"Hey lovebirds! Keith, how are you feeling?", I asked and walked to them. Both of them jumped and sat up. A deep blush spread across both of their faces. "I'm okay.. No, I am good actually. Just a bit tired.", He said, his voice sounded raspy from sleeping.  Lance cleared his voice. "Uh.. He woke up a few minutes ago, so I told Hunk to get you guys.", Lance informed me. I nodded and tried to stay serious but it was hard, seeing them cradling on the floor like a couple. A big grin spread across my my face.  Pidge and Hunk obviously shipped them too, because they had the same mischivous smile on their face as mine. 

"Weeeell we leave you alone then. I can see you are in good hands. ", I smirked at Keith and he blushed even harder. Pidge smirked too and added, "Don't you mean good arms?" I snorted and she took my arm. "Let's go.. I am too young to see them f*ck and I don't want to be paralyzed for the rest of my life. " I gasped but laughed. "PIDGE!"

"It's the truth!", She continued but I took her hand and pulled her out of the room. Hunk followed us.  I threw one last glance and yelled, "Sorry for interupting!" 

It seemed like Keith wanted to say something but we were already gone. 

As soon as the door closed the three of us snorted and giggled like crazy. "What do you think? How long will it take them to come together and confess their feelings?", Hunk asked us. His face was red from laughter. "I think Lance won't do the first step. He's too proud. And he would never confess it to us or Keith...", Pidge thought. 

"I don't think that Keith would admit it either. Do you think we should.. you know. Help them?", I asked slyly. Hunks Expression went from red and exhausted to "The Thinker" and he said, "Honestly, I don't think we should get ourselves into their mess. It's something they have to do alone." Pidge nodded and so did I. 

A short silence appeared but it didn't last Long because Pidge broke it. 

"I give them.. 2 weeks.", She bet. 

"I say 4."

"Really.. Look at them, they are desperate. I say they'll need one and a half month to become a couple.", Hunk bet. "The loser has to help Coran with the chores for one month.", Pidge declared. 

All of us shook hands on it. 

A NEW CHAPTER! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME BUT SCHOOL IS REALLY KILLING ME.. BUT ENJOY A SHORT CHAPTER! 

A LIL SNEEK PEAK INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER:

I know this is a Pidge x Reader Comic but I love Klance that's why I am adding a lil bit Space Gay Romance for my baby boys :) 

If you don't like it.. well.. Bad luck for you :)