30. The Girl in the Stars

Y/n P.oV.:

Oh my  god. The small, beautiful girl that has been walking around in my head for a long time, is sitting infront of me. She's going to confess something to me.

My hands felt sweaty. My throat dry. 

She stammered, "I.. I know it's going to change things between us after telling you what I wanted to tell you for... weeks.. I just hope we can stay friends like we are now. And-"

"Pidge.. just say what's on your mind.", I cut her off. She sighed. 

"Okay.. Look Y/n. 

I like you."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach celebrating a rave. I smiled. "And I am so sorry for feeling this way because I know you see me as a friend but I didn't choose this feelings, you know..", Pidge mumbled and played with her fingers to avoid looking at me. I felt the urge to take her hand, to make her feel save, to tell her how I feel. 

So I did. 

I gently took her hand and intertwined my fingers with hers. She looked at our fingers, then into my eyes. "Katie... I like you too.", I said to her. Something in her eyes glimmered and a light smile appeared on her face. 

"Really? I mean.. I never thought someone like you would like someone like me.", Pidge laughed slightly. I leaned forwards and stroked a streak of hair behind her ear. "Why are you saying stuff like that. You are so much more. You are pretty, funny and trustworthy. Moreover you are the smartest person I know. So why do think you aren't worth it?"

"I don't know. I always act confident around the others.. but with you I know that I am not because around you, I am just me. And I know that "just me" isn't what you deserve.", she said. 

"You are everything I ever wanted since I left earth. And you are more than enough for me. You are perfect, just the way you are. I went to Kerberos and I never exprected to find my love in the stars. You are my girl in the stars and I am glad that I found you. And I am not willing to loose you.  So.. would you like to be my girlfriend?", I asked her. I felt my face heat up and swallowed. 

"Of course you dummie.", She answered and laughed. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the cheek. Her beautiful, brown-reddish hair tickled my nose but I ignored it and dig my face in her hair. Together we cuddled up on the bed. Her head on my stomach while my hand wandered through her hair and play with it. Everything was perfect for a teeny-tiny moment. With my girl in the stars. 

(UWU THIS GIF IS EVERYTHING, in my opinion she would totally make that face, while confessing to someone)

I am sorry for this short chapter but get excited for the next one. it's gonna get spicy... :)