8. Finding Voltron

A/N: The song is only here because I think it's pretty matching for finding Voltron.. don't judge me. Okay, Bye. 

Pidge P.o.V: 

Y/n was weak, so I had to prop her up. Her skin was cold and she breathed heavily. I knew her legs couldn't do it all alone. While Keith and Lance were helping Shiro, Hunk carried my equipment. Together we made our way to Keiths space-motorcycle. Y/n was on the edge of passing out. Luckily she's not much taller than me so it was an easy one to carrie her. Soon we reached the motorcycle. "I don't think there are enough seats..", Keith said. 

"Doens't matter now! As long as we can bring them away!", I stated. He rolled his eyes but didn't respond. The six of us tried to sit down on Keiths machine. Everyone held onto something so he wouldn't fall down. "There! The Garrison freaks are coming!", Lance yelled and pointed at some vehicels that raced in our direction. Keith started the vehicle and after some seconds we flew one meter above the ground. The chase got pretty heated up but we could escape. 

But suddenly there was a cliff right infront of us and everybody looked at Keith. "What is he doing?", I screamed over to Lance, who shrugged as answer. Keith accelerated the speed and my grip tightened. Y/n clinged onto my shirt and closed her eyes. The next moment everything felt weightless and we were flying over the cliff. 

Y/n P.o.V:

I clinged onto Pidges Shirt and said farewell to my life. But after a few seconds I felt safe ground under my feet and I knew he had done it and everybody was safe. I opened my eyes and saw that there wasn't even a crash-landing because the motorcycle wasn't damaged. 

Then I saw Shiro. He looked pretty exhausted but happy that everybody had made it. I wrapped my arms around him and burried my face in his chest. I felt to strong arms wrapped around me and a whisper in my ear said, "We are save now, Y/n..."

After we pulled away I started looking at the people who saved us. I didn't recognize them except for one. "Wait... Keith?", I asked as I remembered him. "It's good to see you too, Y/n.", he said with something like embaressment in his voice. I cleared my voice. "I am sorry.. i didn't recognize you with the mullet.", I apologized and he scratched the back of his head.

"Wait? You two know each other?", the tall dude with the brown hair asked in disbelief. I sighed and Keith raised an eyebrow. "Well.. yeah.. Two years before they went to Kerberos.. we uhm..-", Keith began. "He was my boyfriend.", I cut him off and a blush spread across his face. "Yeah.", he just said and an awkward silence appeared until Shiro said, "However.. thank you everybody. Without you we wouldn't have survived this."

"Yeah.. our lifes are save for now.. thanks to you.", I said and looked at everyone of them. "Oh don't thank us. I would save a pretty Lady like you everyday.", The tall boy said. I rolled my eyes and Shiro cocked an eyebrow. "And who are you guys exactly.", Shiro asked the group. The flirtarious boy introduced himself as Lance McClain. The chubby boy with the bandana said that his name is Hunk. And then Pidge said, "I am Pidge Gunderson." I raised my eyebrows and frowned. Pidge.. Pidge.. why does this name sound so damn familiar. And then it hit me like a bus. Matt. 

That's why she looked so familiar. She looks a lot like Matt. She's Matts little sister. Does she know that he hasn't been found yet? "Gunderson?", I repeated a bit confused and she hesitated but nodded. 

That doesn't make sense. Holt.. Gunderson.. I'll get to the bottom of this later but I got ripped out of my thoughts as Shiro started speaking.

"But what did you do out here? How did you even find us?", Shiro wanted to know.

Pidge coughed and had the attention of everbody. "I built an bugging device and received messages from out of space and one word got repeated all the time: Voltron. 

I wanted to know what this is  all about and watched the stars and coincidental your ship appeared and as a matter of fact we saved you two."

Then Keith stepped in and told about his researches and that he has heard of Voltron too. He lead us to his shed where his notes and researches were kept. There was a big map pinned on a pin board and also many photos. "You did a god job.", Shiro said and laid one hand on Keiths shoulder. He smiled and I noticed Lance's face. It looked kind of.. hurt. I sighed and continued listening. 

In the end we found out it's all about a blue Lion and we decided to find him. 

That's the beginning of Voltron.