17: You Deserve It

Viewer Discretion is Advised
Zahra Ellis

I sat on the staircase peeping in and watching Myles literally go insane, he was out on the back porch turning over chairs, the tables, the bottles and glasses we had left out there. He then paced around a bit and mumbled to himself before slamming the sliding door opened and walking inside.

Calm the hell down my nigga!" Elijah yelled at Myles,

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down. Did you not hear what she said?! That girl is a whole nigga."

"WAS. She aint anymore."

Thank you, Elijah.

"I don't give a flying fuck!" Myles' volume caught me off guard, nearly causing me to jump. "I want her out of here."

"And let her stay where Myles? Get over it... this is your karma for cheating on me." Karla spoke as she kept her eyes on the tv in front of her, "her surgery is done, so therefore she is no longer a he. No need to feel too bad."

"Did I ask you to speak? You can sit your hoe ass in that corner; you should be over there calculating your clients and figuring out who the hell the father of your baby is."

"Why would I do that when I know who he is...? You saw the date on that Clearblue test, I'm a couple weeks pregnant and you were the only guy I have been with."

"I used a condom every single time I went up in that, so whatever plan you got worked up in your head; aint going to work."

"Well you must've slipped up or something."

"I would never, especially not with you!"

"Think what you want but when we have this baby, if you don't do your part; I'm draining you for every cent you got."

"You can try but that bastard baby won't ever be mine."

"Myles... chill." Elijah said, placing his hand on his chest. Myles pushed him away and punched the wall hard; he then looked up at me with eyes of nothing but disgust and anger.

"Why the hell is HE still here?"

"Zahra is my guest now that you've run Monet away, and she'll leave when she's ready."

"If she's staying then I'll go."

"No need, I can get my things." I stood to my feet.

"Nah Zahra, don't let this no-good cheater tell you what to do... this is my families house and I want you to stay."

"I don't think it's a good idea."

"Cause it aint!" Myles spat at me, "too much damn niggas in one house."

"Bro, you need to calm down and have some God damn respect." Elijah stood in front of Myles, mugging him.

"Respect for someone who should've told me what it was before I slid up in it."

"Like Karla said before... you shouldn't have cheated."

"Oh, so now you're going to take the hoes side?"

"She has a point fam."

"She don't know shit... you know that this thing was nothing but for the money. That's it."

"Yeah but you can't be blaming her and taking your anger and frustration out on her for you messing up and getting her pregnant."

"Nigga, that aint my seed. What are you not understanding... you out of all people should know that I would never slip up. With Karla especially." He huffed and clenched his jaw. "Come on man, you're supposed to have my back."