38: Lord Give Me A Sign

Addressing a few things;
Since a few people didn't get it and some did. I just wanted to say that in the last two chapters I believe Monet's father told her that Myles' sister had died, I hadn't said who. The sister I was referring to was Karla who was revealed in the chapter after.

Second thing is Kylan dying. If you didn't pick up on the details of the shooter.
I apologize, lol I don't mean for my writing to be confusing and trash now. Lol I'm hoping you still enjoy it though.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. Love you all. Thanks for the support!

With that being said.
Enjoy

P.S. ONE LAST TIME

team Dejounte or team Myles cause the winner will be revealed in this chapter.

Monet DaSilva

"I look so damn fat." I pouted as my stylist tried to fit me into the third dress option, WHICH WAS NOT ZIPPING JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO. I could see from the look on her face through the mirror that she two, was getting frustrated. I watched her scratch the top of her head before zipping it right back down.

My dad had turned one of the empty rooms into the perfect dressing area. It was filled with hair and make-up artists, a photographer, my stylist and manager who came in every now and then. They played music to keep the positive energy in the room, and keep me at a good mellow space. However, with everything not fitting the way it should be, I was beginning to become agitated.

"I think I may have another option in the car, let me go get it."

"Yes please, do that." Nadia snapped at her, walking into my bedroom with a couple of shoe boxes in her arms.

The stylist grabbed her keys and stepped out, leaving the two of us alone. "How you feeling today?"

"Fat, just fat." I groaned, working my arms out of the dress. "Do I have to go to this thing?" I asked, using my robe to cover up.

"Well, since you decided not to go with my option of breaking the internet with a new relationship; yes. You've been out of the spotlight for three weeks now, which isn't good for you. We have to get you to do as many red-carpet interviews as possible, along with some networking to get more sponsorships before the Olympics."

She was right. I decided I couldn't go through with faking anything with Israel, he was a cool body guard and all, we vibe well but it was strictly business, I had zero interest and acting was not my talent whatsoever, so that was completely nipped in the bud. I do, however, regret turning down interviews, I knew it was good for business but after what happened, I needed time to sit back, heal and actually take in the fact that I was about to be a mother, I was about to bring life into this world and I hadn't taken the time out to actually take it in. so, locking myself away wasn't really bad after all.

"I got you a bunch of cute flats, the dress should be long enough to cover it but just in case the camera catches a glimpse; I got you covered." She set out the boxes in front of me, opening them a bit so I could see. I placed my hand on my hip as I looked between the four.

"They're all really cute."

"They are. I borrowed em from my sister, she only wears heels so I don't know why she even wastes her money."

"And she was okay with you just taking them?"

"Yes, of course. She likes to share everything except for her man." Nadia said with a smile. "You can always choose one when your stylist brings up your dress alright? I'm going to go, I'll meet you at the premiere. Call me, if you need me."