40: Snitch

Sorry it's so short
I hate this. For those who know, my laptop is finished and writing on my phone ain't cutting it. So I've been struggling with so much update ideas in my head. Until then however, please enjoy this chapter. Xoxo.

Myles Thomas

"All this is unnecessary for an innocent man!" I exclaimed after being thrown into the seat of the interrogation room. It was a familiar place to me, I had been here before and promised myself I would never be back. Yet, here I was and for what? I have no idea.

The officer didn't say a word, she just scanned me before walking out with her partner. After a few minutes two fat men walked into the room with files in their hands. One of the two, shared a crooked smile with me. What the hell did he think this was? A good cop/bad cop scheme.

"How's it going Mr. Thomas?"

"Could be better." I answered, sarcastically. I leaned back in my seat and ran my hand over my beard, totally forgetting about the handcuffs that weighed heavily around my wrists.

"I bet, well this is going to be the best of the days to come. I'm sure you know the drill already with your history, this is being recorded, your words can be used against you in the court of law, you have the right to an attorney. All the works." One of the men said. "Do you know why you're here?"

I shook my head and licked my bottom lip, I had an idea. Either Dejounte snitched or my guy forgot to delete the video footage as requested. Either way, one of them were dead to me.

I watched as one of the guys smirked flipping open one of the files. He took out a couple papers and threw them onto the desk before me. I sighed and sat up, leaning forward to see an article, from the club shooting. My brow shot up and I looked ahead at the two of these pigs that were seated before me. "What does this have to do with me?"

"Take a look on the other sheet."

"I rather not place my fingers on it, next thing I know you guys are going to be placing my finger prints somewhere it has no business being. I watched the Steven Avery case, I know how slimy you pigs can be."

"We don't want to waste any time with you because the evidence is as clear as day. A few of the strippers from that night spoke up about this attack being planned, for Mr. Elijah Kingston. A planned attack that turned into a mass shooting leaving the shooter dead at the scene, many injured and many dead. Including your ex girlfriend Ms. Karla Francis." He cleared his throat. "We actually spoke to your father this morning as well, since your sister isn't of age to speak without consent and he let it be known that you and Mr. Kingston are currently not on the greatest of terms after years of friendship."

"As you said, the shooter was dead at the scene... what the hell does that have to do with me?"

"Someone has to go down for this, do you know how many families lost loved ones?"

"I'm aware, as you said... I lost someone as well. The shooter is dead, I can't do anything about it now."

"Mr. Thomas, are you aware of the fact that these strippers dropped names and descriptions of the men who planned this attack. The shooter in fact worked for the man who came to that club that day and exchanged money with the owner to set Mr. Kingston up."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"So, you're telling me that you don't know who 'Judas' is?" the slimmer of the both of them said to me, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Because his name is in many statements."

"Like I said before, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"That's funny." He chuckled, "because we have images of you and him taken from his old facebook page, he looks at you as a son. Is that correct?"