Sick

Kurt's POV:

It was a long day at work and I just wanted to go home. I wanted to relax with my husband and fall asleep with him in my arms. I had to work a double shift today so I hadn't seen Blaine all day. I really missed him. I looked over at the clock to see it was 10:32. I could finally go home. I decided to call Blaine to let him know I was on my way. I clicked on his contact and held it to my ear as I walked out of the building and to my car. I got in as the phone rang. I sat there for a moment waiting for Blaine to pick up. He usually picked up before the first ring. Why was he taking so long? He picked up just before it sent me to voicemail.

"Hello?" I heard him say in a quiet voice.

"Blaine it's me Kurt. I'm on my way home." I told him.

"Ok." He said. I heard some shuffling as he groaned through the phone.

"Blaine, baby are you okay?" I asked concerned. He didn't sound like himself.

"Ya," he started and I could hear his voice shaking. Was he crying?

"Blaine, are you crying? Is something wrong?" I asked him. Please let him be okay. I heard him sniffle before answering my question.

"Kurt it hurts." He said to me.

"What hurts? What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" I asked quickly.

"My stomach hurts." He said and I could hear quiet sniffles.

"Are you sick Blaine?" I asked him. I knew he hated being alone when he was sick.

"Yes." He said simply. "Kurt please come home."

"I'm on my way baby. Hang tight."

"I love you."

"I love you too Blaine" with that I hung up to phone and sped my way to my apartment. A cop pulled me over but it was all worth it to get to my husband quicker.

When I got to the apartment I threw my keys down and went to the bedroom where Blaine was most likely to be. When I got to the bedroom I saw Blaine on the bed, hunched over, holding his stomach in pain. He was groaning every so often. I ran over to him immediately.

"Baby I'm here." I told him. He looked up at me with his eyes full of tears.

"Kurt." He said in a weak voice. I hugged him from the edge of the bed as he continued to hold him stomach.

"What's wrong Blaine?" I asked him as I fully looked at him. He was paler than me and he had bags under his eyes like he barely gotten any sleep. His curls were free and sticking to his forehead with sweat. He was burning up to the touch, but was somehow shivering non stop. He didn't look so good.

"I don't know. I feel sick Kurt." I moved his hair away from his face and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He leaned into my touch. I pulled away from him and sat on the bed against the headboard. I grabbed Blaine's waist as I pulled him into my lap. He rested his head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around him.

"It's gonna be okay." I told him. Soon I felt something wet on my shoulder and pulled Blaine away from me to see he was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked him concerned. He laid his head on my shoulder again.

"I missed you. I wanted you today but I didn't want to bother you." He told me. My heart broke.

"You could have called me," I said as I rubbed his back up and down. "I would have come home if you needed me." He nodded slightly, but didn't say anything. "Have you been throwing up?" I asked him. He probably has the stomach flu. He nodded his head again. "I think you have a stomach flu Blaine." I said to him. I got up and started to walk out the door when Blaine called out to me.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked sadly. I looked back at him and he was upset. I walked back over to him and picked him up with his legs around my waist.

"I am going to get you some Powerade to drink and some medicine." I told him as I walked out the door with him in my arms. He rested his head on my shoulder again as I made my way to the kitchen. I got the things and went over to the couch. I sat him down and handed him the drink. He set it down near him and I handed him the pink liquid. He looked at it and shook his head.

"I don't like that stuff. It makes me gag." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. I laughed at his childishness.

"Blaine come on." He shook his head again. "It'll help you get better." He sighed and took the cup out of my hand and chugged it quickly. He made a face as he swallowed it. He coughed a little and I grabbed his drink and gave it to him.

"Don't drink to fast." I said. He took small sips of his Powerade until he had gotten the taste out of his mouth. I sat down near him as I grabbed the TV remote. Blaine looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine" I sighed as I gave him the remote. He laughed as he took it.

"That look never fails." He said as he smiled at me.

"How can I said no to you when he look that adorable." I said. He smiled at me as he grabbed my hand.

"I'd kiss you but I wouldn't want you to get sick." He said as he turned his attention to the TV. He went on Netflix and put on Aladdin. I laughed at his choice.

"Your too cute." I told him with a kiss on his temple. He smiled as he cuddled into me to watch the movie. Soon he fell asleep. I smiled at his sleeping figure as I turned off the TV. I laid down on the couch and pulled him with me so he would be more comfortable. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep with him. Before I fell asleep I whispered "I love you," to Blaine and kiss his forehead. Hopefully he felt better tomorrow.