Coma

Blaines POV:

"Kurt please wake up, I need you and I miss you." I said as tears ran down my face. Kurt had been in a coma for about two months now. I am a wreck. I'm not dealing with it to well. I probably looked horrible, to be honest. I hadn't left Kurt's side in days and the only time I leave is to quickly get food or shower. I haven't eaten much either. I have been crying a lot so my eyes were bloodshot and my face was probably all red. I just wanted him to wake up. I couldn't take this anymore.

Today was no different than any other day. I skipped school again to be by Kurt's side. I was currently sitting in a chair near Kurt's hospital bed. I held his cold hand in mine and laid my head on the edge of the bed. I let the tears fall as talked to him.

"I really miss you. You probably can't even hear me, but I just want you to know that I love you and I'm here with you." I said to him. It was useless since he would never respond. I began to cry and I buried my face on top of our hands and the bed. I started to sob as my tears fell from my eyes. That's when I heard his voice.

"Blaine?" I shot my head up to see his eyes open.

"Oh my god! Your awake!" I said happily as my tears were replaced with ones of joy.

"Why are you crying? Are you alright?" He asked me concerned. He brought his hand slowly up to my cheek and wiped some of my tears away. I held his hand there and leaned into his touch.

"I'm fine Kurt. How are you doing?"

"Why am I here Blaine?" He asked looking around the room.

"You don't remember?" He shook his head. "Kurt, you were in a car accident. Someone crash right into the drivers side of your car. You've been in a coma for two months," I said to him gently.

"What?!" He yelled confused. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, everyone's been worried about you. There hear almost everyday." I told him. He looked around the room again.

"What time is it?" He asked me.

"It's about 4am," I answered. His eyes widened.

"Why are you still hear and awake?" He asked as he looked at me more clearly. His mouth dropped open. "Blaine, when's the last time you slept? And look at you, it looks like you lost about 10 pounds. How much have you been eating?" He asked worriedly. I looked down at mine hands that were now in my lap.

"I don't know. I mean I slept a little last night, but I haven't eaten in days. I didn't want to leave you to get food," I said nervously as I fiddled with my thumbs. Kurt sat up and moved to the edge of the bed and lifted my chin up.

"Sweetie, look at you. You don't look so good. You need to eat something," he said sweetly as he caressed my cheek. "And get some rest."

"I didn't want to leave your side. I missed you," I told him. "I wanted to be there for you when you woke up."

"I know honey, but I want you to be taken care of. I need you to be healthy." He laid back down on the bed and scoffed over to the side.

"Come here Blaine," he said as he patted the spot near him. I got on the bed and relaxed near Kurt. I wrapped my arms around him and he laid on my chest. Kurt pressed the nurse button on the bed for some reason. When the nurse came in he looked surprised.

"Mr Hummel, your awake. What do you need?" He asked politely.

"Can you get him something to eat," Kurt said pointing at me. "And can I get some water?" The nurse nodded his head.

"Sure thing. Ill be right back." He left the room and I looked at Kurt

"Thanks baby, I don't know what I would have done if you never woke up," I said to him. He gave me a sad smile.

"But I did wake up because I've already told you that I'm never saying goodbye to you." He told me with a kiss on the cheek.

Once the nurse brought the food and water I ate all of it very fast. I was starving. Then Kurt and I snuggled on the hospital bed. I dozed off to sleep with Kurt in my arms. I could finally sleep knowing he was okay.