Cuddles

Blaine's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching some TV alone, since Kurt was in the shower and the kids were in bed. Kurt's and I have three kids, one is 5, another is 2 and the youngest is just a couple months old. I don't know how they were all sleeping right now, but I wasn't going to go disturb them.

As I watched whatever was on the TV, Jackson started to cry in his crib. I sighed and walked over to him. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms as I walked back to the living room. I laid down on the couch with my baby on my chest. Soon he calmed down and was quiet as I spoke to him and played with him. He ended up falling asleep on my chest. I didn't dare move. He was finally quiet again.

Soon I heard tiny footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned my head to see Matthew walking over to me with his teddy bear in his hands.

"Daddy, I couldn't sleep," he said in a quiet voice as to not wake the baby on me.

"Come here," I told him as I patted the spot besides me. He got on the couch and laid on the side of me, putting his head on my shoulder and hugging his teddy bear. I raised my hand and pushed some of his curls off his forehead and gave him a kiss there. He closed his eyes soon enough and drifted to sleep.

Not long after Matthew came, Elizabeth came too. She walked over to the couch and stood in front of me.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you too?" She asked in a cute voice, giving me her best puppy dog eyes. I couldn't say no to that face.

"Sure princess, come on." She snuggled on my other side, as I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me. "Goodnight Liz," I said as I saw her blue eyes start to close slowly. She gripped my shirt in her small hand as she drifted to sleep. I too slowly fell into a deep sleep as the tv droned on in the background.

Kurt's POV:

I got out of the shower and dried off. Once I was done doing what I needed to do I headed back downstairs to watch some tv with Blaine. When I got there I went to the couch and saw all of the kids on one couch with Blaine. I smiled. He looked so cute right now. Matthew, our oldest, was snuggled against Blaine's shoulder on his right side. On his other side, Elizabeth was laying her head on is chest and cuddling in his side. Even Jackson was there, resting on top of Blaine's chest. They were all sleeping, even Blaine. I snapped a quick picture before deciding to get the kids to the rooms now. I picked up Matthew in my arms and brought him to his own room, along with Elizabeth. I went back over to Blaine's and grabbed Jackson off of him carefully, to try not to wake him. I got him in his crib successfully, without waking him.

After I had put all the kids to bed I walked back over to Blaine. I sat down near Blaine's he's dan dressed his head in my lap. I watched whatever was on TV until I felt Blaine shift in my lap. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Where are the kids?" He asked confused.

"I put them to bed. They all fell asleep on you," I said chuckling.

"Oh, thanks." He sat near me and laid his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him as he snuggled into my side. I saw a smile spread on his face. "The kids are great, but they can't cuddle me like you can," he said quietly. I smiled down at him. I shut the TV off and laid down on the couch with Blaine on my chest. I stroked his back as he started to fall asleep.

"I love cuddling with you baby. I love you."

"I love you to Kurtie." I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"Just go to sleep," I laughed. Soon we both fell asleep in each others arms.