Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 4

I sat down on my couch reading a novel. Italy wasn't over this time since he told me he was staying the night at Japan's house. I was reading until I heard my doorbell ring. I groaned as I walked up the front door to open it. On the other side of the door was of course, Italy and Japan.

"Ciao Germany! How are you?" Italy asked.

"I'm okay." I told him.

"I'm so glad Germany's okay! We were worried about you! Right Japan?"

"Hai." Japan nodded in agreement.

"Sorry." I said while looking down.

"Looks like you're not fully recovered yet." Japan says.

"Oh here's some ohagi that me and Japan both made! It has all three of our faces on there!" Italy says as he gives me a box.

"Oh danke. Well thanks for coming to check up on me." I told them.

"No problem Germany! Vee~!" Italy gives me a smile.

"Oh by the way, Germany-san."

"What is it?" I asked.

"What did you eat for lunch today?" Japan asked. His eyes were emotionless then usual. He had the same cat eyes as Italy did before. The tone in his voice sounded cold. I was startled for a bit. Japan doesn't usually act like that.

"I-I went out to eat." I stuttered.

"Ohh, you went out to eat?" Italy asked, with the same eyes and voice as Japan's.

"How was it? Was it good? It seemed like you were with some other country. Who was he?" Japan coldly asked. My heart nearly stopped. I dropped the box of ohagi on the ground.

"Was it Mr. Austria again? Was it?" Italy asked.

"H-how did you know..?" I asked. How could they possibly know? They were both at the meeting during the time.

"So what were you two talking about? It looked like you were getting excited." Japan had a small smirk on his face. It was so out of character of him.

"I-I didn't talk about you guys." I lied.

"Somethings suspicious." Italy quietly says as he stared straight into my soul.

"Well, no matter what you hide, I'll know what you're doing. Don't forget that Germany-san." Japan says. I looked at both of them in terror.

"Germany, you look really pale. Maybe you should lie down." Italy says.

"I agree. We're going now." Japan shoves the box of ohagi back to me. They both begin to leave and close the door, but Japan's eye shown through the crack of the door.

"One more thing. Don't be absent tomorrow." He says firmly, then closes the door. My eyes widen in fear as I stood at the doorway, frozen. I sighed as I walked into the kitchen and opened the box of ohagi. I saw three of them, which had me, and Italy and Japan's faces on it. I picked up the one that had my face on it.

When I took a bite of the ohagi, I felt something sharp stab my mouth. I grunted as I spat the ohagi out. When I looked what was on my hand, my heart nearly stopped. There was a needle inside of the ohagi I just ate.

"A-a needle!?" I asked, horrified. My whole body begins to shake and my heart beats rapidly. I screamed as I threw the spit up ohagi on the wall. I grabbed the two other ohagi that had Italy and Japan's face on it, and threw them at the wall. I tossed the box into the kitchen floor.

I sank to the floor, breathing heavily. Tears were in my eyes as I realized that I almost stabbed my tongue out from that needle.

***