Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 7 (Final)

Me, Japan, and England all walked out outside towards Germany and Italy's house.

"Italy-san! Germany-san! Are you there?" Japan called out as he ran towards the house. He knocked on their door and tried to open it.

"It's locked." Japan says as he faced England.

"What about the second floor windows? They might be open." England suggests.

"England, I found a ladder!" I said to him as I took a ladder from behind the house. England began to climb up the ladder.

"I'll go check Italy's main house." Japan says as he ran off.

"The main house?" England asked.

"Italy's original house. I heard it's been left alone since Italy's grandfather died." I told him.

"Oh, The Roman Empire."  England says.

"Germany's too. Germany didn't have many people who took care of him. His brother Prussia used to take care of him, until he disappeared. Since then, they've been living here together." I told him. That's right. Italy and Germany are best friends, or perhaps more than that. That might been the reason Germany hasn't been cursed. Is it because of Italy?

"it must be hard on them." My eyes widen as I heard England say that.

"That boy is cursed." I muttered. England looked at me in confusion.

"I said that boy is cursed!" I shouted while looking at him. I began to shake the ladder England was on rapidly.

"A-America?" England stuttered.

"Germany is cursed by The Roman Empire!" I angrily shouted. If Germany was the one who started the war and killing innocent people, how could Germany be forgiven? Why did Prussia get punished?

"Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable!" I angrily chanted while shaking the ladder.

"H-Hey! Calm down America!" England shouted.

"Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable!" I continued to chant until I heard Japan in the distance. 

"England-san! America-san! I found a key!" Japan ran over to us along with China and Russia. I immediately stopped shaking the ladder. Calm down, Italy is locked down in the base along with Germany.

"Good save! Right, Iggy?" I gave him my hero smile. That smile turned into a sadistic one. There is no one who can curse others. I have the capability to decide that.

***

I opened the doors to the torture room down at bottom of the underground base. I walked over towards to Germany, who was tied up to a torture chair.

"You murder!" He angrily shouted.

"I'm guessing France is dead now." I smirked as I saw Germany turn his face away from France's corpse.

"Oh, now I get it, you just watched him die." I giggled.

"Where's Italy!? What did you do to him!?" He angrily asked.

"Don't worry. I didn't do anything to him, yet." I said smirking. I went to grab Italy and carry him towards where Germany was sitting. I forcefully threw him to the hard concrete floor. I took the cloth away from his mouth so he could talk.

"G-Germany..." Italy whimpered as he looked up at his friend.

"I-Italy! Let him go now!" Germany demanded.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that." I said as I forced Italy to sit up.

"What are you going to do to him!?" He asked. I smirked at him as looked at the sobbing Italian.