Tsumihoroboshi-hen Arc: Chapter 2

I immediately ran towards Romano's house after being at the restaurant. I had to tell him and warn him about Andres. I burst open the door and ran inside. I didn't see fratello anywhere, however I saw a note that was on the table.

Something came up so I had to run out. I'll be back in a couple hours.

-Romano

I glanced at the note, before sprinting to his room. I went to his room and on his bed, laid a huge stack of money. I found Romano's check book and noticed he had spend a huge amount of money. My eyes widen in horror at this.

"He buys me anything I want. I mean anything." Andre's voice echoed in my head. I dropped the check book to the ground as my body began to shake. Romano was actually giving money to this guy. At this point, I didn't know what to do.

***

I was at the meeting today, and we were having our lunch break. Everything was peaceful as usual. I noticed Germany staring at the window.

"It's really boring when everything is peaceful." Germany says. I sat besides him.

"Really? I like it when it's calm and peaceful." I told him. He glanced over at me.

"You're lucky because every day seems so happy for you. Why is that?" He asked. I giggled softly.

"It's because you have to notice that, there's a limit to happy days." I told him, calmly. Germany looked at me in confusion.

"A limit?" He asked.

"Si! Happy days don't always last forever, so you just gotta enjoy it while you still can!" I  cheerfully said. Germany just smiled as he turned back to face the window. Once the meeting was over, I ran to Romano's house to check on him. While I was on my way to his house, I bumped into Andres.

"Oh, Italy! It's nice to see you again!" Andres says, giving a innocent smile.

"Ciao!" I greeted.

"For lunch today, your brother and I went to an Italian restaurant. I brought back some leftover pasta if you want some later on." He says as he carried a bag.

"Grazie! I'm looking forward to eating it!" I said, smiling.

"By the way, Italy. I want to have a talk with the three of us." Andres says.

"I'm sorry! But I have a friend waiting for me, so I'll be going out." I quickly told him.

"Oh, going to hang out with your fellow German man again? Maybe sometimes we can hang out together." He says.

"Bye!" I cut him off as I ran outside. I swear I could of saw a look of annoyance on his face. I began to run over to the woods. I went over to my secret hideout, where only me and Germany know. We would come over in this spot at the woods to have picnics. I suddenly heard footsteps from behind me.

"Italy!" I heard Andres call out.

"Andres?" I asked. I noticed him walking towards me.

"Where's your friend?" He asked.

"I'm just hanging out here alone right now." I replied. He began to walk closer towards me.

"This seems interesting. This seems like a secret hideout." He tells me. I giggled at that.

"It's my own secret place. No one comes here. Nor anyone can hear anything." I muttered that last part.

"Well, I'm glad I was able to follow you here." The Spaniard laughed.