Watanagashi-hen Arc: Chapter 6 (Final)

I slowly opened my eyes and noticed I was laying down. I tried to move, but I was strapped down to some table. My hands and fingers were strapped down also, so I couldn't move them.

"Can you hear me Canada? I'm going to start now! Enjoy England's screams!" America shouted as I can hear Canada scream in the background.

"So you're finally awake." America says as he noticed me up.

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"Huh? I'm the United States of America, who else could I be?" America laughed.

"You can't possibly be America." I told him.

"Then who am I?" He asks.

"You're a demon." I snarled. I notice America was taking something out of a toolbox. I realized he had a hammer and a few nails.

"Hey England, let me tell you something. It was a long time ago when the demon dwelt in me. But something woke it up. You're the reason everything went wrong." I noticed tears running his face.

"If you'd given the doll you got from that time to America, none of this would of happened." He says. My eyes widen as I remember that a week ago when I won the doll from the game tournament. Instead of giving it to America, I gave it to France.

"I wouldn't have woken up if you hadn't made America cry." America said. He took out a nail and pointed it at one of my fingers.

"This torture is really simple. I'll hammer fifteen nails into your right and left fingers." He says. I closed my eyes and waited for him to do it already. I looked up, and notice he was hesitating. He held the hammer in his hand, getting ready to aim it at my fingers.

"What is this? Why am I hesitating?" America asks while his hand shook with the hammer in his hand.

"If that'll calm the demon inside you, then do it till you're satisfied.!" I told him.

"Really?" He asks.

"But in exchange, promise me two things. Please forgive Canada." I said.

"Why are you worried about Canada, then yourself? Everyone always acts that he's invisible so what is the point?" America asked.

"The other is to give that body back to America. The one who I loved. That's all I want." America puts his hammer down and stares at me.

"You're not even thinking about begging for your life?" He asks.

"Then my third wish is not to bloody kill me." I smirked. America laughed as he leaned towards me.

"You said two initially so no more. I probably won't keep those promises since I'm a demon." I felt America place a hand onto my face.

"But I don't mind granting that third wish of yours. To save Canada is impossible now. Since the demon will kill Canada, it won't be stopped. To give this body back to America, that's impossible too." He smirked at me. I growled at him angrily. I could hear police sirens in the distance.

"Did you hear that? Since you weren't coming back, Japan probably alerted the police." He says. He leaned closer to me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for taking over America." He choked out.

"No matter what happened, I still love America no matter what. I could never hate him. Even if I act like I do, I don't." I honestly said.

"Hey, if you see me after today, don't come near me. It'll just be the demon that possessed my corpse." I saw America take out a taser, and shocked me with it. The last thing I saw was America's face, looking down at me like he was guilty. Then everything went to black.

***

The next day, I woke up in my room. I noticed that I slept the entire day today. I heard something outside bang against my window. It sounded like someone was throwing rocks. I looked out my window and saw America. He waved at me to come outside. I decided to go outside and see what the hell he wanted.

"Hey America. Is it really okay for you to be wandering around?" I asked him.

"I wanted to talk to you one last time. I can't stay here anymore." America says as eyes widen.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"I've tried really hard, until today. But I can't anymore." America's eyes seem to lost all their color and sanity. He began to laugh manically again.

"Hey are you okay? Don't overreact you idiot!" I shouted, but I was interrupted by a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw America plunging a knife into my stomach. He laughed psychotically once more.

"I did it in time! I killed everyone that killed Prussia!" America laughed as the last thing I saw was him taking off.

***

I woke up in the hospital, still feeling the pain in my stomach. I heard a knock on the door and saw Austria, who walked in the room.

"Austria?" I asked.

"Oh hello England. Are you feeling better?" He asked.

"It still hurts badly." I told him.

"I heard about what happened, we had to cancel the meeting because of this. I can't believe Germany and Italy are dead." He said as he looked down.

"So, did America get caught yet?" I asked him.

"Oh that, I came here to update you about him. He was actually found. That wasn't all. The well was also found. The police found all the bodies of the missing countries down there." He explains.

"Also. England. Did you really get stabbed by America?" He asked me.

"Yea I'm bloody positive that it was him." I replied.

"Actually, America was also found at the bottom of the well. In fact, the police said he died the day the police swarmed the place." Austria says.

"Then who attacked me and Canada?" I asked him. I was really confused on what was going on.

"Actually, I don't know. A lot of strange things are going around this year, especially since the festival." He says as he walks to the door.

"I must be going now. Hope you feel better." He said as he closed the door. I sighed as I looked down at the hospital floor. I suddenly felt a bloody hand touch my hand. My eyes widen as I saw America, who was covered in blood, with a hammer in his hand.

"At that time, I granted you that one wish. But not anymore." America smirked as he grabbed my hand and pointed a nail at one of my fingers. I screamed in horror when I saw him swing the hammer down at my finger. He laughed manically, and then everything went to black.