Wasurerarenai Arc: Chapter 5 (Final)

It was a Thursday, I woke up in my bed early. Everytime I woke up, I would expect Italy to be next to me. But he wasn't there. I probably scared him off. I sighed as I got up from my bed and put on my uniform. I quickly went downstairs without eating breakfast. While I walked to the front door, I saw Italy sleeping on my couch. I rushed out of the house before he woke up and ran to the meeting.

Instead of going inside of the meeting, I decided to take my brother's old bat and practice some swings. I think it's been nearly thirty minutes since I've been practicing. I noticed Italy walking in the distance. Instead of running up to me or hugging me, he simply ignores me and walks inside the world conference room. I noticed Japan, who was right behind him.

"Germany-san! Ohayo!" He waved to me while giving me a small smile. I glared at him, and continued to swing.

"I never knew you liked baseball Germany." He says.

"I can't concentrate! Just leave me alone!" I shouted at him.

"Stop swinging." Japan says. I stopped while glaring at him coldly.

"What?" I asked him.

"I want you to stop for today." He says calmly.

"Why? I'm not bothering anyone!" I snapped.

"You are!" Japan raised his voice.

"How?" I asked.

"That's someone else's bat!" He pointed at my bat in my hands.

"This is my brothers, Prussia. He had spirited away by the demon. He used to play baseball a lot. Right before he vanished. Is this a sign of The Roman Empire's curse?" I asked him. Japan's eyes widen in shock.

"Anyway, everyone's afraid! If you're just fooling around, stop imitating him!" Japan says. I slammed the bat to the ground.

"Shut up! I don't know anything about the curse or why my brother disappeared! But apparently I think you know why. But everyone's hiding it from me!" I snarled at him.

"We weren't hiding it." Japan looks down sadly.

"You didn't want to scare me? Is that why!?"

"No! I didn't mean to.." Japan shamefully looks away.

"I asked if there was a murder or accident during the World Nation Festival, You said no. Despite that there was a murder twenty years ago! You liar!" I snapped at him.

"Gomen, I didn't mean to lie." Japan looks down.

"Friend's don't hide things from each other right? It's pretty clear you're not my friends!" I shouted.

"G-Germany-san." Japan's eyes widen with tears forming.

"Oh and that ohagi you and Italy made me was good. So good it made me bleed. So who did it? Was it you, or was it Italy?" Japan's face was in pure shock. I never seen Japan made any kind of expression like that.

"Don't think you can get rid of me like you done with my brother!" I growled as I continued to swing my bat. I noticed tears forming in Japan's eyes.

"Why, G-Germany-san?" He wiped a tear from his face.

"I see. The person who told you everything was that guy." Japan muttered as he clenched his hands into fists.

"Huh?" I looked at him, confused.

"I should've killed him back then. Damn, that piano bastard.." Japan growled as his fists shook.

"Piano bastard? You mean Austria?" I asked him. I never seen Japan so, angry. He was usually calm about things. Was Japan the one who was responsible for my brother's disappearance?