Seinaru Rōma Arc: Chapter 4 (Final)

I finally arrived at the festival. By the time I got there, It was already late. Everybody was on their way home.

"Germany?" I turned around and saw Italy and Japan. Japan was wearing a stylish kimono while Italy was wearing his usual uniform.

"Oh, Italy, Japan." I glanced at them.

"Germany, were where you? You've missed the whole festival! You promised you'll be here before it starts." Italy pouted as he looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry Italy, I was going to come before the festival but, things came up." I told him. It wasn't entirely a lie, It did took time for me to bury France's body.

"Don't worry about it Germany-san. The festival was boring this year." Japan says as he gave out a small smile.

"But I wanted to spend time with Germany!" Italy began to pout some more as he hugged my arm. Why the hell does he have to be so cute all the time?

"It's okay Italy. Tomorrow I promise we'll spend the day together. Just you and me." I told him as I patted his shoulder. The cute Italian looked up at me, with his honey colored eyes meeting my blue ones.

"Really Germany? You really mean that?" He asked innocently.

"J-ja, stop making it out that it's such a big thing." I blushed as I turned away.

"Yay! Vee~!" Italy cheered as he clomped onto me. I let out a gasp as he wrapped his small arms around me. I heard a snicker coming from Japan. I rolled my eyes towards him as he gave out a small smirk.

"Don't mind me. I think you and Italy-san should spend time alone." Japan said, still smirking. My face turned tomato red.

"W-we're not gonna do anything you think we're gonna do Japan!" I shouted at him. Japan, still snickering just shook his head.

"Whatever you say Germany-san." Japan says. I swear, I never knew Japan could be THAT immature.

"Hey, dudes!" I heard a familiar loud voice call out to us. I knew that voice. It was that obnoxious America. He seemed to be running towards us with a cup of soda in his left hand, and a hamburger to his right.

"Oh, America-san. You seem to be in a hurry." Japan says.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you dudes have seen France anywhere? We haven't seen him at the festival at all today." My eyes widen. I knew sooner or later they'll find out that France is missing.

"Vee~! I didn't see big brother France today at all. I wonder if he's okay." Italy added.

"I hope so. He told us that he would be meeting us at the tents, but he never showed up." America says, looking concerned.

"That's strange." Japan comments.

"Well, if you dudes see him, let me know!" America says as he begins to run off. I felt nervous for some reason. Why was I nervous? They won't find the body anyways because I hid it. Everything will be fine, right?

"Germany?" I jumped as I was snapped out of my thoughts.

"J-ja?" I turned to him.

"It's starting to get late now. We should get home." He says.

"Ja, we should. Let's go." I said. Me and Italy began to walk home while Japan walked back to his home alone. Once we finally arrived at the front door, Italy suddenly stops walking. I was confused on why he stopped. He turned to me and looked up at my face.

"Germany. Can I ask you something?" Italy asks.

"Ja, of course. What is it?"

"What were you doing during the festival?" Italy asked coldly. His eyes slowly opened to reveal his emotionless honey colored eyes. He stared straight through me. I felt my heart pound in my chest. My hands began to shake as I looked down nervously at the small Italian.