Meakashi-hen Arc: Chapter 5

I dragged America's unconscious body all the way down to the World War II base. When I finally reached the area with the cells, I tossed America into one of them, and locked the door. I noticed America slowly woke, and stands up, his hands on the metal bars of the cage.

"Canada, what's the meaning of this?!" He demanded.

"You'd never imagined you'd get locked up, eh?" I asked while smiling.

"Canada, I demand you to let me out this instant!" He yelled. I laughed at his demands.

"Your voice is lacking power. The personification of the U.S should be more arrogant." I laughed.

"But even if you threaten me with violence, it'd just look comical. Killing Sweden and burning him was impressive. But what about Finland? Did you pump him with weird drugs for him to act that way? Or did someone else purposely killed him?" I asked.

"H-How would I know?" America asked as he stuttered a bit.

"Since you've done it this far, I can no longer stop myself." I told him, noticing the cold tone in my voice. America angrily glares at me.

"Then I'll ask. Who decides to get spirited away? Is it decided by the President?" I asked him.

"The President alone decides the risky stuff. I'm just a public spokesperson, and I think there's another person who does the rest. But I don't know why Finland and Sweden both got killed." America explains.

"Is it because they both sneaked into the forbidden shrine?" I asked him. America immediately glanced up at me, eyes widen.

"They violated the shrine!?" America asked angrily.

"Oh, I thought you already knew." I replied. America sighed as he shook his head.

"If they did that, then it's a given." He tells me. I stared at him, coldly.

"But America, wasn't there a rule that one country dies from the curse and one disappears? Finland and Sweden are both dead, you know." I told him.

"I'm not too sure, but maybe it could it been four people that sneaked into the shrine, and the other two disappeared." America replied. Could it be me and England that will disappear?

"I'll be right back." I said, shaking my head in disbelief. I walk into the room where the President's unconscious body sat. I kicked his leg, attempting to wake him up.

"Hey, hideous Grandpa, wake up." I demanded. There was no response.

"Don't tell me you're acting like you're asleep to avoid all this!" I told him. I grabbed a lighter and put it close to his face.

"Can you see this?" I asked. I pushed the lighter against his face and it left a burnt mark. There wasn't any reaction from him. I decided to check his pulse, to find out I couldn't find it.

"Can't believe this pathetic Grandpa is dead. Without saying a word and without an apology to Prussia. How can he die without going through pain?" I angrily asked as I stared at his corpse. I took one of the whips from the wall that used back in World War II.

"It's unforgivable!" I angrily shouted. I angrily whipped the corpse multiple times until I was satisfied. I dropped the whip and fell to my knees.

"Have you learned your lesson now, you hideous old man?" I asked. I suddenly hear foot steps coming from the other direction. I gasped as I turned around, confused.

"Could that be, the Roman Empire's ghost lurking around here?" I paused as I picked up the whip.

"That's stupid! Who'd believe in something like that?" I taunted as I threw the whip at the wall. I lifted up the corpse and sat it on a wheelchair. Then I rolled it out of the room. I walked towards my brother's cell once again.