Chapter 52 - prostate play

I rub his soft opening gently while i blow him.
- May i? I ask.
- Yes, Money sighs.
- How do you want it? I ask.
- Lube me up and finger me, Money grunts.

I lube up both my man and two of my fingers.
- Now i need you to relax for me, baby...i say and rub Money's lower back with one hand to relax him before i let my fingers enter him.
- Ah...Money moans.
- Fuck my mouth while i play with your sweet hole, i say, move over so Im on my knees before him, take him in my mouth again at the same time as i put one finger in him.
- Oh, baby, Money grunts, holding on to bed posts behind me so he wont hurt either himself or me as his legs give way as pleasure rip through his body.

He pumps my mouth as i play with his prostate.
- Baby, Im gonna come, you're gonna make me come, Money growls.
- Not yet, baby, i say, taking his cock out of my mouth. I want to do something more to you.
- What do you want to do to me? Money says.
- If its okey with you...i'd like to fuck you...here, i say, rubbing his opening with my lubed up fingers.
- With what? Money asks.
- Either these....or this...i say, first holding up my spread fingers and then a black strap on designed for men. Your pick.
- That... Money says, pointing at the strap on.
- Are you sure? I ask.
- Oh god, baby, fuck me, Money sighs.

I put on the strap on and lube both it and Money up before i push him forward against the foot of the bed.
- Hold on, baby, i say. Hold on to the bed and relax.

I put a finger inside him...he is ready for more and i enter my almost ridiculously straight husband with the strap on.

I stay still for a while as Money gets used to the feeling, before i start to move in him, slow at first.
- You feel so good, i sigh as i feel him close around the toy.
- I love you, you are the first one if ever let do anything like this, i feel happy that i did it, cause...oh god, this feels so good, Money moans.
- I feel happy that you let me do it, too, this might be what you needed to get over your nightmares, i say. Let me feel you come.
- Grab me and fuck me like i do with you, Money cries out.

I pull him closer to me, fuck him with the strap on, grab his cock and jerk him off. I move my free hand around him and cup his balls, rubbing the under side of the soft sack.
- Jackie, Im gonna come, Im gonna come, baby, Money groans.

I aim his cock up against his belly and rub his balls with both hands til he comes against his toned abs.

I give him a few more rough pumps, making him come again, his second orgasm ripping through both of us, making me come with him, falling forward against him, taking the toy out of him, unhooking it, giving my husband a gentle smack on his firm ass before i leave the bedroom to wash the toy.

When i come back to the bedroom, i lick his cum from his stomach before i lay down with him.
- How was that for you? I ask.
- Better than i had expected, Money says.
- Good, we aim to please, i say.