39

16 new text messages

Harry; In a totally hypothetical scenario, how angry would you be if I had split water on your laptop and it wouldn't turn on anymore?

Harry; Don't worry, I haven't. I was just wondering, if I had.

Harry; Out of interest, do you know the number of a computer repair place?

Zayn; Hendrix, I'm taking Lisette to dinner tonight.

Harry; You know, I've been thinking, we spend too much time on our screens. Why don't you not open your laptop at all tonight? Or for the next few days.

Zayn; Do you think she would prefer red roses or white roses?

Harry; Hendrix??

Zayn; Or a mixture of the two?

Harry; DONT READ THE TEXTS I SENT BEFORE!
IGNORE THE MESSAGES ABOVE!!! They're not important. Don't scroll up to read them or your phone will probably get a virus. I'm not joking.

Harry; Hendrix, I'm sorry to have to tell you, but Dave knocked a glass of water on your laptop and it's not working.

Harry; It wasn't me, it was Dave.

Niall; hey Hends, saw this and I thought of you dude. peace out

Grace;  does Niall keep sendin you weird kangaroo pictures or is it just me???

Harry; Don't be angry with Dave though. He didn't mean to do it.

Harry; Dave keeps staring at me.

Harry; Actually it wasn't Dave. It was the mailman.

Zayn: Or will I look desparate if I turn up with a bunch of roses?

I close my eyes tightly and pinch the bridge of my nose, trying not to scream at the news that I apparently no longer have a laptop. The lecturer is droning on and the heating is on so high I'm sweating.

Deep breaths Hendrix... I'm going to kill him.... And breatheee... I mean seriously, that boy better start runnin'- Breathee-

"Or another method for exam stress would be to start meditating, looks like Miss Davis is the one to ask for advice on that!" There's a titter of polite laughter as my eyes snap open and I move my hand away from my face quickly. Our lecturer, Greg, is grinning at me as everyone stares.