25

I've had an unbelievably stressful week. Things have been strangely awkward between me and Charlie, in fact, I've avoided having my lunch break with him all week. Jenna has been weirdly nice to me, which I don't trust at all and I've been inundated with homework.

To top it all off, Harry has woken me at 5 every morning to go for a run. After nearly dying for 3 mornings in a row I've developed a technique. I tell Harry we'll take different routes around the park and see who gets back faster, then after watching him dash eagerly away, I walk straight into McDonalds. When I spot him running back I quickly make my way outside and jog on the spot, checking my watch as if I've been waiting for him for ages.

Harry is ultra impressed and I get McDonald's for breakfast, so who is really losing out here?

Because it's a Saturday, Harry was going to let me sleep in until 6AM before waking me for running/sly McDonalds time. Dave, however, had other ideas and woke me up via the method of standing on my head with his huge, heavy body at 4:45AM.

It's fair to say that I'm not in the best mood as our Uber pulls up outside the Dream Factory. Harry is wearing his 'best' outfit, which is a baby pink suit that's covered in large flowers. He's wearing a deep green shirt and I can't understand how it actually looks good on him.

At first, he utterly refuses to get our of the car. I try bribes and threats but he shakes his head, pouting unhappily. I grit my teeth and begin to coax him, telling him how Harry Potter was scared all the time and he still did all that stuff. In fact, I tell him, he should probably imagine that Dr P is like Dolores Umbridge and he's in Dumbledores army.

To be honest, I'm just rambling a load of shít and the Uber driver is staring at us like we're crazy. Luckily for me, Harry has a very active imagination and it's not long before I manage to convince him that he's kinda going to be defeating the forces of evil just by getting out of the car.

He gets quieter and quieter as we enter the building. I feel his hand slip into mine as we wait for the lift and when I look at him, he's pouting unhappily and staring at the ground.

"It's ok Harry." I squeeze his fingers. "You're doing well kid."

"Yeah." He mumbles.

"At least you're not trying to run away this time." I joke feebly.

"I don't want to get you in trouble." He says quietly. My stomach twists. He reminds me awfully of a loyal dog that's just resigned to its fate.

The doors ping open and an incredibly beautiful red head I've never seen before is beaming at us from her desk across the room.

"Welcome to the Dream Factory, where all your dreams come true!"

I roll my eyes. Yeah, yeah sis, heard it all before.

"We have an appointment at 10:30." I say. Harry's hand tightens its grip and I rub my thumb gently across his knuckles.

"Let me check that for you." She flashes me a dazzling white smile and starts clacking noisily on her keypad. In fact, she types so fast that for a minute I swear she's just randomly bashing keys. "Ah... You'll have to see Dr Morgan. I'm afraid my husband isn't available to see you today."

"Your husband?"

"That's right." She continues clacking at breakneck speed. "Dr Henderson." She says happily.

Tf? How many wives does that dude need?

He must have to eat Viagra for breakfast.

Harry and I follow wife number 6 million down the now familiar black corridor, but the distance isn't so long this time.