Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess

We waited and waited for Aiden and Rebecca to come out. At least one of them, so that we could determine the winners, but they didn't come.

Half an hour had passed without any sign of them, so we just left them a message and headed home.

It had become 7:30 and we were all tired, the cold winds didn't make it any better.

Since we were all foodies, we decided to get food! Yay!

Seriously the highlight of my life must be food and that one day back in elementary when I sneaked into the teacher's lounge.

The good days.

What the heck?! I sound like an old, retired, wacko guy. Or maybe, just maybe it could be my character.

Plays imaginary illuminati music.

What's wrong with me these days, is there weed mixed in the air or something?

Wait, why do I feel that the government doesn't want me to know this.

They probably don't, but I am smart, so haha suckers. Sometimes I question my sanity and other times I hunt Spongebob.

We decide on Chinese takeout because I have been itching to show off my chopstick skills.

Okay, I don't have any chopstick skills, but I have faith and that's good enough.

After reaching home and finishing our food we call Aiden, because they hadn't come back yet.

"Hello? Aiden?"

"Oh hey, Andi. Sup?"

"Don't you hey Andi me Mr. Where are you and Rebecca?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys we will come home in two days. We decided to book a room and get some alone time, if you know what I mean."

"Ewww. Too much information, idiot. Enjoy your time and use protection."

"Okay, bye sis. Love you."

"Bye, love you too."

I end the call and trow my phone away, well not throw but you get what I mean. These two are so irresponsible, what will they do? Probably just bang each other all day.

I feel really tired so I call it a day and head to my bed.

As soon as I hit my soft mattress I fall deep into sleep.

************

I open my eyes and immediately regret it, it's way too dark and probably way too cold to do anything. But now that I am awake, I feel restless and want to move around.

I get out of bed and immediately feel the wrath of winter. One hot water bath coming right up.

After a soothing bath, I dry my hair and get dressed for the day.