Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.

I stifle a yawn and stretch a bit, I have been coped up in my room for a long time now, and it's probably midnight, just watching Netflix shows.

I should call Sophie and ask how her vacation is going on.

I call her but it goes to voice mail. Huh? Sophie always picks up my phone. What's wrong?

I call again. But she doesn't pick up and it goes straight to voice mail.

Now, I am starting to worry, what's wrong? Is Sophie okay? I hope she is.

Please Sophie, please pick up. Please be okay. Please!

Suddenly there is a knock on my window. What the?

I rush to my window to see Sophie? She is drunk, and has a bottle of vodka in her hand.

I hurriedly pull her in and snatch the bottle from her hand. I make her sit on the bed and give her a glass of water. She drinks the water a bit and begins sobbing.

I hug her and rub her back gently coaxing her to tell me what is wrong.

"Two days back, I was alone with uncle Joe, mom and aunt had gone out to buy some stuff and dad went to meet one of his friends," she sniffed a bit, "then, then I was just lying in my bed a-and uncle Joe came into my room and he, he started touching me." she started sobbing again and I clenched my fist thinking of all the pain I will cause that bastard when I find him.

"He then began fingering me. I- I screamed and thrashed bu-but he held me in place. Then, then he he raped me. I cried so much and and washed myself three times. But but when my parents came back and I told them they they didn't believe me," she is now shaking because of crying so much and I am crying along with her too, "they called me a lying bitch and and aunt slapped me. My parents didn't even care. They they said I was an attention seeking whore and deserved it."

I hold Sophie tightly. She was a virgin, that asshole raped her. He touched her wrongly. And those sick bastards of her parents didn't believe her. They believed some scumbag over their own daughter. I am very disgusted right now.

"I ran away. I took the first flight back home. I came here as soon as possible. I am no longer pure Andi. I feel disgusted by myself, I can't get his fingers off of me. He he wronged me and no one believes me." she passed out from all the grief and shock. But I, I am fuming, fucking pissed.

I will kill them. They hurt my fucking best friend they won't live to see tomorrow.

I slowly rock Sophie to sleep and she sleeps, clinging to me. I gently get out of her grip and go to see Kyle. He needs to be informed too and I know Sophie won't mind Kyle knowing.

I knock on the guest room and a sleepy Kyle opens the door, the moment he sees my tear stricken face his gaze hardens and he looks furious.

Yes, my best friend is very protective of us.

"It's about Sophie. Can I come in?" I whisper, making sure I wake no one else.

The moment he hears 'Sophie' he clenches his fists and opens the door allowing me to step in.

I sit on his bed and begin telling him, half the way through I begin sobbing, Kyle consoles me but I can hear the strain in his voice.

I know him, more than I know myself, I know he loves Sophie and he is trying his best not to fly to Scotland and rip that shitbrick limb by limb.

He takes a deep breath, "You know I am going to kill them all right? Limb by limb, finger by finger. Torture them until they loose all hope, torment their souls, fucking ruin them." he laughs sadistically.